flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Help With Acne Please!

about a month and 1/2 ago i finished up my pct and cycle that included deca , dbol , test enanth. not to gross anyone out or anything,but i have tiny blackheads and some zits all over my shoulders and back. has anyone used pnp's b5? what else can i get to treat it? it just seems like it's not going away! it's not really that big of a deal,but any advice from someone who had the same problem would be very helpfull.

Misisko is offline New Member
    b5 works! but you need realy high doseges... up to 8g daily!!!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Try to get a script for benzaclin -- i also take doryx 100mg ed and differin gel. It seems to help. You can probably get B-5 a lot cheaper from allsportsnutrition.com

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I agree with the B-5 and here is why!!!

Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid) Alternative

A clinical study conducted on 100 patients with acne-prone skin was published in the Journal of Orthromolecular Medicine1 finding significant benefits from taking Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid) as treatment. Findings indicate that there may be a direct correlation with the amount of fat intake from foods and acne vulgaris. Though many dermatologists believe there is no direct relationship of certain foods being more likely to cause acne, most dermatologists do recommend that a healthy diet is important and for patients to observe their food intake and avoid foods that have caused breakouts in the patient's past. This study proposes that there might be a direct link with foods consumed but not in the traditional sense: oily foods cause oily skin which in turn causes acne. Instead, Dr. Lit-Hung Leung, M.D., believes acne-prone individuals may be deficient of acetyl-CoA which is important in fatty acid metabolism as an acyl carrier.
    Coenzyme-A, an important component of acetyl-CoA, is formed in the body from adenosine triphosphate, cysteine, and pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5). Pantothenic acid, unlike the other components, is a vitamin and is can only be acquired by consuming foods with B-5. Even though B-5 is available through many foods consumed daily by the average person, a deficiency is still very possible. Processed foods have decreased B-5 content and the cooking of foods can significantly decrease B-5 as well. Pantothenic acid is also known as the "stress" vitamin because stress causes the body to consume pantothenic acid at a higher rate. This, in turn, robs the body of needed pantothenic acid for fatty acid metabolism and may lead to more acne.

So how much B-5 should one take? In the study, each patient was given 10mg of B-5 throughout the day in addition to B-5 cream applied topically to the acne-prone skin. Taking 10grams may seem like a very high and unsafe amount but there is no dangers or risk of consuming high amounts of vitamin B-5. Being water soluble, Vitamin B-5 is not easily absorbed by the body so consumptions of 10g or more is considered safe.

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

justaname is offline Junior Member
    Bro same thing happened to me after a dbol /tren cycle... get a shower brush with a long handle scrub yours oily self at least 2x's daily with a non moisturizing soap 3xs is better and get as much sun as you can but dont oil up when you do it, drink alot of water and never go to bed without a shirt on and if you do change your sheets often. It should clear up in a couple weeks. good luck.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Dude, I'm telling you right now, save all the time and aggravation and go to a dermatologist and get them to give you a prescription for something. I got off my cycle about 6 or 7 weeks ago, and my back has not gotten the least bit better. I pop the hell out of B-5, scrub the sh*t outta my back 2 -3 times daily with acne soap, and drink a gallon and a half of water daily. I change my sheets regularly, sleep with my shirt on, I do everything that people were telling me and this sh*t is not going away. My appointment to the dermatologist is tomm. hopefully something homeopathic will get this cleared up. Now B-5 has kept me from getting more acne, that I will agree on, but my problem is more less the ones that wont go away. I'll get these big zits on my back that totally need to be popped(no, I dont care who says what, you need to pop these fuc*ers to get them to dry up.) but after I pop them, like 2 days later the d*mn thing is full again!!! Drives me nuts!! I'm getting plenty of prescription strength stuff tomm, I'm getting as much as I can get my da*n hands on, that way next time I run a cycle I'll be prepared. Go to the dermatologist, you dont want your back looking like mine man, trust me!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Dude, I'm telling you right now, save all the time and aggravation and go to a dermatologist and get them to give you a prescription for something. I got off my cycle about 6 or 7 weeks ago, and my back has not gotten the least bit better. I pop the hell out of B-5, scrub the sh*t outta my back 2 -3 times daily with acne soap, and drink a gallon and a half of water daily. I change my sheets regularly, sleep with my shirt on, I do everything that people were telling me and this sh*t is not going away. My appointment to the dermatologist is tomm. hopefully something homeopathic will get this cleared up. Now B-5 has kept me from getting more acne, that I will agree on, but my problem is more less the ones that wont go away. I'll get these big zits on my back that totally need to be popped(no, I dont care who says what, you need to pop these fuc*ers to get them to dry up.) but after I pop them, like 2 days later the d*mn thing is full again!!! Drives me nuts!! I'm getting plenty of prescription strength stuff tomm, I'm getting as much as I can get my da*n hands on, that way next time I run a cycle I'll be prepared. Go to the dermatologist, you dont want your back looking like mine man, trust me!!

hey, thanks for the info, and please keep me updated! let me know what happens.

thepremier is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, I would go to the dermatologist and get a prescription for Accutane. Works really great, but you will experience sides such as dried out skin and lips. Just keep your skin moisturized and use Carmex for your lips. If you live close to Mexico you can get it for cheap over there. But accutane is definitely your best bet, I had bad acne everywhere during my teen years, and got some accutane and it cleared me up really good. I don't even many bumps during a cycle because of that stuff. Get some accutane

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Yea mine is all peppered with acne. And its worst since I switched to sust then with enanthate but it was bad before too... wait until PCT, then you really get the acne!!! I didnt know about the sleep with shirt on but it sounds like BS. I've friggen outgrown all my t-shirts... well lets say I like sporting around tight shirts now I have more of a build worth showing off but its uncomfortable sleeping... wife complains about my side of the bed, sheets show I am obviously more oily then her and I mean we change/wash the sheets twice a week and my side is clearly discolored in just 1 night. I assumed and still assume it just goes with the territory, cant handle the small sides of testosterone then should be doing it.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Carmex is my new hero now!!!!!!!!!!!! **** accutane.

cman56 is offline New Member
    yea brother b5 works but use strong dosages

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    get some neutrogena soap with salicylic acid and scrub the affected area
    when you take a shower...I swear bye it

MrDezel is offline Banned
    My doctor put me on zithromax and it worked pretty good but i ran out of refills so i need to get my ass in gear and get some more from him.

I used Proactiv in high school and it worked descent but idk how it will work now though.

Thread Information