Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

Bicep/Tricep Implants?

What is your opinion on theM?

I am getting abdominal etching done really soon....so I was wondering if to throw in some bicep/tricep implants....

So far it seems like it would be a waste....it seems like people get really mediocre results...

Anyways, the reason is because my chest/shoulders/back are way bigger than my arms....my arms lag far behind them....it seems like no matter what I try, they just dont explode like the rest of me...

So yes, discuss your views on bicep/tricep implants...you know any bodybuilders who done it?
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 06-30-2004 at 03:25 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    gay... just plain gay. reminds me of that deuschbag on mtv who got calf implants. work hard in the area, unless it is a medical reason, like they had to remove half of the tri/bi

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it does look like a waste...I just wanted people to confirm its stupidity so I dont get tempted any more....

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    gay... just plain gay. reminds me of that deuschbag on mtv who got calf implants. work hard in the area, unless it is a medical reason, like they had to remove half of the tri/bi
    Oh man, that is gay the guy on MTV should get shot for that

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Yeah it does look like a waste...I just wanted people to confirm its stupidity so I dont get tempted any more....

yet..you are getting abdominal etching done

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    Good point...

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    What the hell doe sab etching do? sorry but im not into fake **** so I know nothing about it.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    etching is much more "honest" than an implant. Etching is just hte selective removal of fat.

Well -i m sure you know waht it is.. I was just commenting that I dont see it as cheesy as an implant. The implant idea is just plain bad.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i want to get 2 big trap implants that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i want to get 2 big trap implants that would be awesome

i was thinking getting some ass implants....to help "accentuate" my body but is that stupid?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    i was thinking getting some ass implants....to help "accentuate" my body but is that stupid?
    Not if you have the body of the chick in your avatar from the neck down.

bjayg is offline Member
    I would like to implant my foot in all your asses ahahhahahahha j/k but I would'nt do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    I would like to implant my foot in all your asses ahahhahahahha j/k but I would'nt do it.
    haha

go talk to greg valentino if you want bigger arms quickly.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

hahahaha, lmfao.... hahahah

btw, Buffguy?? how much is that ab etching running you???
    a couple g's i would imagine.. anyways, i would rather use that money on gear
    T3, clen , var, diuretics, and food for dieting. thats the real way bro, sorry about flaming, but that is just plain "g*y" ( not meaning to offend other bros on this site ) just using it as a figure of my speech.

anyways, good ole diet, cardio, and some AAS should do the trick.

-Biggie

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    That's just plain retarded, if you have to rely on implants/plastic surgery to shape your body (as a man... breast implants are a bit different IMO) then that's just pathetic.

Btw. I heard rumors a while back that two popular WWE wrestlers have implants, The Rock supposedly has pec implants and Triple H has bi implants.. looking at their bodies, there might be some truth to this..

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i asked for liposuction and abdominal etching as my 18th b-day present, but my cheap ass parents said no!!! A permanent six pac at like26%bf would be cool

Fame is offline Junior Member
    sigh

somedude247 is offline Member
    Scott Steiner ( big poppa pump ) has bicep implants...

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    go talk to greg valentino if you want bigger arms quickly.

Speaking of!!....This dude is nasty!!!! I mean grossly nasty!!! Check it out! ~~~~~~~> http://www.greggvalentino.net/index....picSectionID=3

Fame, that avatar rocks dude, something about that just freakin gets me going.. dam test just messes me up i guess. anyway on the subject of implants... I think that is just plain wrong, but as i think about it.. aren't we all kinda doing things artificially by using chemicals to enhance our bodies? i mean sure implants don't require you to work out hard to acheive that look although i doubt they could look decent at all.. but we are all guilty of artificially enhancing our bodies be it chemical or implant... think about that.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Thats funny as hell bro ........ I wouldnt do it myself

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm kind of different...I don't think implants are all that bad. I would get bi and upper chest implants if I could afford them. Although I also must admit that I haven't researched them enough...so I don't know the health risks and how the implants would look once the surgery is done. I've read that they hurt really bad though.

beefydragon is offline Member
    okay, first of all, what does "gay" have anything to do with this?!?!?!?

second, it was last year i saw someone walking out of the gym. it was obvious that he had calf implants because when he walks, you notice the calfs will bounce a bit. Real muscle don't do that... so IMO i wouldn't get implants to rish scar tissue, rejections, etc...

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Speaking of!!....This dude is nasty!!!! I mean grossly nasty!!! Check it out! ~~~~~~~> http://www.greggvalentino.net/index....picSectionID=3
    WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO DO THAT TO THIER BODY IS BEYOND ME.

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like the pussy way out to me....Y be like a girl and cheat to look good...sad sad people

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    That's just plain retarded, if you have to rely on implants/plastic surgery to shape your body (as a man... breast implants are a bit different IMO) then that's just pathetic.

Btw. I heard rumors a while back that two popular WWE wrestlers have implants, The Rock supposedly has pec implants and Triple H has bi implants.. looking at their bodies, there might be some truth to this..
    I believe the rock had liposuction or sculpting to his chest anyway. As a samoan his genetics naturally makes him store alot of fat around the chest, body etc. If you look at him when he forst started to, recently, he doesnt look much bigger, but his chest lookd sharper with alot less fat. I doubt triple H has got bicep implants!

RoChamp is offline New Member
    the one reason that people get etching is that it permanently removes a certain amount of fat cells.

*cough cough there are some lazy men out there.

Quote Originally Posted by RoChamp
    the one reason that people get etching is that it permanently removes a certain amount of fat cells.

*cough cough there are some lazy men out there.
    Here here. Im one of em. Why not get it if you can.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Scott Steiner ( big poppa pump ) has bicep implants...
    Sure he does...

Implants and etching falls under my views of sythnol, its for pussy christ your already on ass check your diet and work hard and grow real muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    What is your opinion on theM?

I am getting abdominal etching done really soon....so I was wondering if to throw in some bicep/tricep implants....

So far it seems like it would be a waste....it seems like people get really mediocre results...

Anyways, the reason is because my chest/shoulders/back are way bigger than my arms....my arms lag far behind them....it seems like no matter what I try, they just dont explode like the rest of me...

So yes, discuss your views on bicep/tricep implants...you know any bodybuilders who done it?

What exactly is "sketching"???? Is it best to do that once you get under 10% BF or does it really matter??? I read where people say its the removal of fat tissue, but isnt that the same as liposuction????? It kind of sounds liek drawing on abs or some ****! LOL Can someone please clarify??? Thanks!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I read in an interview with the Rock that he did get liposuction... Just goes to show that even the best body has its flaws.. you gotta do whatever it takes to fix them.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I read in an interview with the Rock that he did get liposuction... Just goes to show that even the best body has its flaws.. you gotta do whatever it takes to fix them.

let me get this rite, your saying the Rock has the best body???

i'm sure it was much more motivated because of the take off of his acting career. no doubt that the Rock is a big boy and has some symmetry, etc, however, what about Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson, Jay Cutler, etc, to name a few??? i think those people have a better looking body by far than the Rock, i'm sure as hell that those boys had no need to take the *pussy* route, and get lipo, ab etching, etc.

just train hard, diet rite, and use AAS to your advantage.. takes much more heart and discipline, then dropping a few G'z to have some quack Dr. slice you up and suck **** out... like i said before, i'd rather drop a couple of G'z, on food, gear, and my gym membershihp any day of the "effing" week.. JMO so don't take it as a flame-job, i just believe in hard work, diet and training, w/ a little help of AAS, and BAM----

-Biggie

rambo is offline The Lord God
    It cheapens what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    What exactly is "sketching"???? Is it best to do that once you get under 10% BF or does it really matter??? I read where people say its the removal of fat tissue, but isnt that the same as liposuction????? It kind of sounds liek drawing on abs or some ****! LOL Can someone please clarify??? Thanks!!

Bump for insight.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    steiner had implants? i thought he uses synthol. and that guy on mtv i heard was weird as hell

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i met greg valantino at the olympia this past year. he is so unbelievably huge in person. he had the biggest arms there by far. one thing i can say is he is the nicest guy i met the whole weekend. you want any advice from him, he is always willing to give a hand.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    okay, first of all, what does "gay" have anything to do with this?!?!?!?
    Gay

1)Overly cheerfull. 2)Homosexual. 3)Gay man, as apposed to lesbian. 4)Stupid.

1)Children are so gay & innocent & hard to catch up with.

2)Some biologist believe Alexander the Great to be gay rather than bisexual.

3)He's a gay, she's a lez, & that straight guy they're with is probably a virgin.

4)It was a really gay idea. We had to scrap it & come up with something else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information