equipped is offline New Member

Benefits of Vitamins/Minerals

I know that they are a must when a person is on / off of their cycle, but I have the opportunity to recieve I.V. vitamins that include: vitamin C, taurine, potassium, magnesium, b-12, b-complex,zinc, ect ect. My question is, they also have I.V. Glutamine, would taking this as apposed to powder, oral form, have any advantage to the someone on a bulking cycle?

Also, if any of you know what vitamins/minerals would HELP in building muscle/absorbtion of protein that would be helpful.

I AM looking for a reply

bump

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    i would def. say that vitamins are a help bro, they help to replenish the ones that you will loose during work outs, etc...and help you build muscle, i would definatley take advatage of the I.V. if it was safely done, i think i've heard about some pros that put in IVs after practice, or i could be wrong, also, i'm sure that the glutamine in the IV would help because it would be getting into your blood stream quicker compared to powder or oral form, well seems like most of your vitamins are covered, some other members may think of some more

Thanks for the helpful information.

no problem bro, have you been given vit/min through a IV yet?

no, and it is done professionally, and I can put more/less of a vit/min in as I like, that is why I was asking, so if one would be more benificial to me than the other, I could get more. Also, I have gotten I.V. hydration while I was on my cycles, and I was more vascular, and it helped me get the h20 everyone needs when they are on a cycle.

interesting, i should go to the hospital and ask about that

It is actually from an alternative clinic!

ahhhh, well good luck with that, i've never really thought about getting my vitamins through an IV, is it expensive?

It is all personal pay, which is about $30-80 per bag depending on what you are getting.

So yes, it can be, but I have it as a benefit from where I work, so for me it's free, so I can't go wrong, huh?

ahhh, well thats not to bad then, for me it could get expensive

AnabolicAlien Guest

lol..

totally not worth it in my opinion unless you want to blow all your veins.

the only one worth shooting IM is b12 b/c since you only have a certain amount of intrinsic factor in your stomach you can only absorb a certain amount orally.

pro's rehydrate after intense workouts by IV fluids occasionly but to just give yourself vitamins and minerals IV is asinine in my opinion.

you'd get better and more responses also if you put your question in the correct forum and drop the impatience/sarcasm. don't take it personally. just trying to help.

A.A.

Thread Information