biofx is offline Junior Member

1st inject today

It took an hour and a half, no lie. I sat with pin in hand for about 40 mins. I couldn't believe how ABSOLUTELY painless it was. I didn't feel the pin break the skin, nor feel it go in (quad), like a hot knife through butter. The needles must really be sharp, because I was expecting a lot of resistance to break the skin. Honestly, if you dropped the pin I think it would sink right in. As soon as I got the pin in, my heart rate dropped and I was totally calm.

However, when I was pressing on the plunger I broke out in a sweat and my heart started pounding. I felt like I was going to pass out, so I pulled out. I swapped pins and moved over about an inch and did the other 1/2 cc no prob. and no nervousness. A couple questions though:

When aspirating, how far to pull back on the plunger? I just did it till one bubble came in. Is it okay to inject air into the muscle?

Is it normal to feel like I got punched in the leg afterwards?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx

When aspirating, how far to pull back on the plunger? I just did it till one bubble came in. Is it okay to inject air into the muscle?

Welcome bro, the shots don't seem to get much easier till around wk 4 though, lol, hell I'm in wk7 and still get nervous.

the bubble is perfect and the second depends on what ya used and if you tensed up when you injected

Thanks!, is one bubble enough though. It was test e. and I didn't really tense up, but poked twice an inch apart.

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    It's funny how it works out like that. You psych yourself up, thinking it's going to hurt like hell and then when it's all done you feel like a pansy for getting so worked up. Sounds like it all went well.

needle is offline Senior Member
    been there done that- and yes its normal for to hurt- and why did you pull the first time, you probably got a rush or soemthing no biggy, i started spinning in bathroom and almost fell lol when it happened to me!!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    It took an hour and a half, no lie. I sat with pin in hand for about 40 mins. I couldn't believe how ABSOLUTELY painless it was. I didn't feel the pin break the skin, nor feel it go in (quad), like a hot knife through butter. The needles must really be sharp, because I was expecting a lot of resistance to break the skin. Honestly, if you dropped the pin I think it would sink right in. As soon as I got the pin in, my heart rate dropped and I was totally calm.

However, when I was pressing on the plunger I broke out in a sweat and my heart started pounding. I felt like I was going to pass out, so I pulled out. I swapped pins and moved over about an inch and did the other 1/2 cc no prob. and no nervousness. A couple questions though:

When aspirating, how far to pull back on the plunger? I just did it till one bubble came in That is fine . Is it okay to inject air into the muscle? Yes
    Is it normal to feel like I got punched in the leg afterwards? Quad injects always bothered me, try glutes or delts painless IMO
    ^^^^^

Latimus is offline Banned
    Bubble? that is as you should have learned in science...a vaccum....when you let go of the plunger..doesnt it disappear....its just space...its not air man...you cant pull air out of your muscle...

and even if it was air...a bubble that small wouldnt hurt you what so ever...for you to die it has to be in the vein...not muscle...

so how do you feel...the first shot for me was horrible...it was prop and i couldnt walk the next day....it was so terrible.

im glad it slid right in...i still find it hard to slide in sometimes...were you using 25?

now remember to have lots of different spots ready...dont just be hitting the quads and gluts...

anyway..im proud of ya..welcome.lol

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I pull back about a cc worth. Anyways when you get some testosterone in you, you wont be nervous any more!!!LOL

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

yup normal to feel ilke you got hit with a brick after... it happens to me the first few shots. Remeber to keep rubbing the area throughout the day.. even then you may be in some pain tomorrow. it should subside in a few days, mine's been sore for like 5 now though lol. it all depends on how much you injected though cause i hit one quad with 2 ccs and im still sore and the other i hit yesterday with .75 cc of prop and its fine today.. just rub it a lot
    and you should be ok

Noob2Juice is offline New Member
    I know the feeling, just got my first shot ever earlier this week, had a friend do it for me, seems easier that way for the first time to make sure everything goes smooth. I was fine all the way through then about 20 minutes after I did it, we go to get something to eat and I start thinking and wondering about what I just did and start to get really faint, light headed, almost passed out and fell. Of course it was all in my head and afterwards I was fine and only getting excited thinking about what I'm going to look like at the end of my cycle. Eating like it's going out of style and lifting as heavy as I can, and of course sleeping, I love sleep. Later fellas

hahaha thanks for all the feedback. I feel great now, been waiting a long time for this. Now, the next day my leg is a little sore, but no crazy bumps or reactions so I am happy. The only problem is I keep looking in the mirror and thinking " is it kicking in yet".

Thread Information