DoctaBig is offline Member

2nd Cycle Critique

Ok its time for my second cycle...my time off has been equal to my time on not including pct and now im getting the "AS Fever".....ITS TIME!!

My original thoughts were to run something like this:
    1-4 Dbol or Drol
    1-12 deca @ 400 Q Week
    1-13 Test E @500 Q Week
    pct, anti e's yada yada

Now with the acquisition of a new source whom has a good bargain on a prop/tren combo product, im considering giving good ole fina a roll.

This is what im thinking:

1-8 100mg Test Prop Q Daily
    1-8 75mg Tren Ace Q Daily
    200mg b6 for prolactin
    nolva on hand just in case
    pct

My previous cycle was:
    1-14 test 400 qw
    1-13 EQ 500 qw

Any thoughts??? My main concern is running 700 mg of test a week for my second cycle...i dont think its too steep though after reading BDTR's "experiment" .

Diet will be pretty clean using some of DC's principles such as no carbs after 4-5 unless it's PWO shake and putting down 450-5000 clean cal's a day...

Stats: 21, 210, 10-12%

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If you bring the prop to wk 10,I like it.Running the prop 2 wks longer will aid in recovery.I'm disappointed to see you have the old school mentality with Nolv(keep in on hand,just in case)and no mention of l-dex either?You are studying to be in the medical field,I thought you would no better.I'll let einstein scold you for this!!

lol einstein is my boy...we're kinda already discussing my cycle plans in PM's.

To answer your very reasonable questions though, last cycle i ran a lil nolva experiment to test my gyno sensivity. I ran it at 20 mg qd for 5 weeks with no prob...then dc'ed it for about 9 weeks until pct and then jumped back on again. I definatly see the benefits of using nolva during pct, but during the cycle i think its just one more chemical for your body to deal with. I still may decide to run it all the way though. Maybe others can offer an opinion.

As far as l-dex...there isnt much to cause water retention so i dont know if that's 100% necessary.

Good point on running the prop a lil longer...i like that idea anyway to extend my cycle a lil bit longer. My last cycle i ran 13 days of prop and stopped 3 days prior to clomid therapy. It seemed to work pretty well.

What do you think about the tolerance of tren sides being this is only my second cycle...??

Thanks for your input as usual...bull. I can always count on a good perspective from you!

Anyone Else????

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote of einy's......

Also, your lipid levels, which are critical to cardiovascular health, are greatly affected by AAS....However, nolva can help raise HDL and lower LDL, thus improving your lipid profile.....

dumblucky is offline Member
    you do understand that runnin 700mg of propinate is not equalt 700mg of enanthate , because of the esters
    I would definitly try the fina / prop (I love it)though as far as the dosages you will find out real quick if your body will handle it

dumblucky yeah i do know that. That is the main basis for my concern i was going to do the math last night to see what the difference in free base was but i got hung up on some other issues.

bull....ahhhh touche' im gonna bust out pubmed and see if i can find any studies on that nolva thing...if so you might have sold me.

any more input on the dosages...too much???

Thread Information