KAEW44 is offline Senior Member

Pro-Hormones and sides??????

I heard in many past forums that prohormones arent worth the bang-for-the-buck because they dont give the gains of real gear, but they give you same sides. Someone mentioned that it shuts you downwhen using them.
    A memeber posted his results while on 1-TU prohormone by Nutrex http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=115871
    And his results seem very very good for the short period of time he used it. My question is for people who tried prohormones before how do the sides compare to real gear. Please check out the product detail on the website www.nutrex.com because they strongly claim they have the best delivery system and best results. Give me your input because i havent done any cycles before and i wouldn mind doing this 1-TU if it is safe.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have tried m1t which some folks call a prohomone and the side effects for me after 3 weeks were bad which led me to quit. However, I did gain a solid 14 lbs. IMHO, stay with injections. ~dow

i dont want to get too personal...but what do you mean by 'bad'

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Lethargic, high blood pressure, shakey hands. None of which I have had before (ever). I felt pretty good for the first two weeks. M1t just didn't agree with me. M1t is a steroid though (methylated testosterone ) and it really does work. I do think there are better oral alternatives. ~dow

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    My sides on PHs was shakey at some times when I missed a meal I could see at sometimes but I think that was due to insulin levals also I did get acne on my back pretty bad but all in all I got good results I gained 17 lbs one one cycle and 10 on the next I am going to be doing another one soon but it is just going to be with the left overs on my last one cause I had to quiet cause the acne was getting bad but I got something for that now and everything is cool. So IMO PHs are ok depends on the person if hes just not ready for a needle or what but this is my last time with PHs it is quiet expensive

WRstlr69sdnl

bump

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my second week now and the only sides I have had was lower back pains/cramps. Other than that, M1T is great. Strength is up, weight is at an all time high, and pumps are nice! Just remember one important thing, the sides WILL be different for each user. For 9.99 a bottle, you cant afford not to give it a try. Good luck.

I'm on my second week now and the only sides I have had was lower back pains/cramps. Other than that, M1T is great. Strength is up, weight is at an all time high, and pumps are nice! Just remember one important thing, the sides WILL be different for each user. For 9.99 a bottle, you cant afford not to give it a try. Good luck.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Mac
    10 dollars a bottle.....****balls, I paid like 50 bucks at the **** health store, what a fukin rip!

with M1T it sais not to use it for more than 2weeks at a time, how are you guys running M1T cycles?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Well that kid's body shows NO evidence that he had a workout program in the before pictures. The after pictures sort of looks like the typical results anyone would have "just starting" a workout program and of course the kid is skinny as sin so any muscle growth will show easily. You know when we start working out for the first time, you get almost steroid like growth in the first 3 months before hitting your first plateau.

I have taken both 1-Tu and M-1-T. 1-TU did nothing by comparison the m1T is profoundly stronger even with a lower dose. I really dont think much if any of the 1-TU is absorbed and its all placebo effect.

M1T will make you grow pretty good and its more lean gain then fat and muscle gain, on me and makes me more veiny then anything else.

How did you cycle it Ntpasdude?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    How did you cycle it Ntpasdude?
    I take my 1-test with real testosterone . I started a cycle in March with 1-TU and test enanathate, then after 1 month switched to test enanthate and deca , that lasted 10 weeks, then went to test en only for 4 weeks, then now 4 weeks on M-1-T and sustenon testosterone, M-1-T cycle ends at end of week #4 and that will be this coming sunday. I will continue running sustenon until September 1 and also 1 month of IGF-1 and then drop into PCT. This will be about 6 months of cycling. SO far results are net gain of 12 lbs, and body fat lowered from 21% to confirmed by personal trainer today: 10%.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-05-2004 at 10:33 PM.

Thread Information