sweet t is offline Junior Member

cycle help please

hey guys, i am trying to decide what to do hear. i am 5'5 158lbs. just did a cutting cycle with test e(switched to prop near the end), eq and winny. i lost a little more than i wanted due to the t3 i believe, but i got pretty cut. anyway, i now have dbol and sust. i am looking to add about 10-12 lbs of lean mass while staying cut. which would be better dbol/prop/eq, or dbol/sust/eq. i can't decide between the prop and sust. if i do the sust i will run it at 250mg on m, w, and f. how would the results differ between the sust and prop. the susts are karachi amps and the prop is QV.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I would have to say just prop and EQ, if you are only for 10-12lbs. Just remember prop ED and EQ minimum 12 weeks. Peace

ok cool. i've hears so many opinions on sust, it just seem easier to run the prop. that's why i was wondering if the results would be much different between the two.

Prop/EQ will give you good lean muscle IMO...

ok thanks for the advice

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you cutting down to 155lbs????? You need to do a few bulking cycles. Just the way I would look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    why are you cutting down to 155lbs????? You need to do a few bulking cycles. Just the way I would look at it.
    His goals must be aliitle different than ours IMO...

But take into account he is only 5'5"..

no way do i want to go to 155lbs. as i said i am looking to go to about 170. but at the end of my last cutter i had a 30in waist at about 156lbs. now i have a 31 in waist. i want to add about 12lbs of lean mass while dropping my waist back down to 30. i was afraid the sust would make me hold too much water. what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by sweet t
    no way do i want to go to 155lbs. as i said i am looking to go to about 170. but at the end of my last cutter i had a 30in waist at about 156lbs. now i have a 31 in waist. i want to add about 12lbs of lean mass while dropping my waist back down to 30. i was afraid the sust would make me hold too much water. what do u think?
    Nolva and l-dex or femera will help with the bloat/retention when running test, but I believe prop will hold less water than most...

sweet t you brought up another concern for me. Do you have PCT lined up?

yes i'll be running clomid along with nolvadex post cycle. by the way, i have armidex now. will this be ok or do i need nolva along with it during my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet t
    yes i'll be running clomid along with nolvadex post cycle. by the way, i have armidex now. will this be ok or do i need nolva along with it during my cycle.
    I would use both since they do different jobs..

I have a 34inch waist and im 255lbs and Ive been off cycle for like 2 1/2 months getting ready to do a cutting cycle. Time to get shreded!!!!!I know everyone has different goals. Im not trying to diss you dude. But If I was you I would shoot for a weight past your goal of 170lbs. If you want to be 170lbs then try to acheive 190-195lbs then cut down. Thats how I would do it.

so u think i should blow up to about 175 or so on this cycle. that would be about 17lbs. i could go for 180 but that would be pushing it. but adding that much weight in one cycle some would definitely go to your gut wouldn't it?

i understand the logic of blowing up. i've done it before. it's just at my height and being short-waisted, i have a tendency to look muscular everwhere, but my gut looks chubby. honestly, i had more compliments when i cut up and was 160lbs, than when i blew up and was 175lbs.

So what, if you dont have a fast metabolism youll have to gain some extra fat to bulk up. You dont want to make the mistake of trying to bulk and stay lean at the same time. It doesnt work very well. You dont do either goal any justice. I cycled a while back and I gained alot of fat I gained a total of 37lbs I got up to 277lbs and then I cut back down to where Im at now 255lbs. You have to gain the muscle first before you can worry about cosmetic apperance. Thats just my opinion. I am not saying let yourself go. But eat enough to actual do some good. Just think 10lbs+ is gonna go away after your cycle, so make it count and gain as much as you can!!!!JMO GOOD LUCK guy!!!

ok thanks for the advice guys. i'll keep you posted on the progress and try to put up some before and after pics.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Cool keep us posted

Thread Information