Sledge is offline New Member

Advice Would Be Useful

I am planning to run a cycle right now, exept I can't figure out how to properly do it. I've done a cycle of Sustenon 250 (Super Test 250 by Tornel), about 15 months ago and I gained about 17lbs. I took 1cc every 5 days and had good results. I did not use Nolvadex or Clomid so therefore lost alot over time.I went from 180lbs to 197lbs. I stopped working out for like a year, and just recently started back. So far, naturally, I've went from 183lbs to 197lbs in 6 weeks. My diet has been awesome. I've been reading on this site that Sustenon should only be taken with another steroid like Deca . I have both right now. This is how I was planning to do this: 10 weeks of Sustenon at 1cc a week, then I would stop for 10 weeks, then I would run Deca at 1cc every week for 10 weeks. I plan to take Clomid after each cycle but not Nolvadex because I think my body could handle it considering that my doses are pretty slim. My question is, How much better would it be if I stacked the two together for 10 weeks? Keep in mind that I've taken small doses of Sus and saw good results. I just don't want to waste it but rather keep my gains longer. Any comments or suggestions are definetly appreciated. I'm 5'9 and 197lbs.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hit the search button bro.. the cycle u have laid out is pretty bad and could lead to some undesireable sides... for starters sust should be injected ED or EOD at least in order to keep the prop ester in it consistant. Also you shouldn;t do your 10 weeks of sust, stop for 10 and then do 10 of deca alone.. thats bad news. id say get yourself some cyp or enanth to stack with your deca that way you can go E4D between injects for both and everything will be stable.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    you beat me to it!

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    hit the search button bro.. the cycle u have laid out is pretty bad and could lead to some undesireable sides... for starters sust should be injected ED or EOD at least in order to keep the prop ester in it consistant. Also you shouldn;t do your 10 weeks of sust, stop for 10 and then do 10 of deca alone.. thats bad news. id say get yourself some cyp or enanth to stack with your deca that way you can go E4D between injects for both and everything will be stable.
    I agree, don't take the deca alone. I stacked it with Cyp and got great results. Also did deca alone and and got nothing but relief from my aching knees.

Thread Information