ctuck239 is offline New Member

Where to get Clen

OK, I'm sorta new to the steroid stuff... I am just wondering where a good place to get clen would be, for a decent price. someone told me GNC sells it, but its for a ridiculous price. Do I have to get a hold of someone who sells illegal steroids , or is it better to get from a store?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Clenbuterol isnt a steroid . And i highly doubt you can get it from GNC. I got mine from a friend that owns a farm, mine is used for horses.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your not going to find it at gnc because you cant buy it without a script. get it from your source

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Without a script???It is not used in the U.S. for the reason it was made. Albuterol is used here.

AnabolicAlien Guest

?!

A.A.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't ask for sources in the open forums my freind..take some time and read up on the board rules, also beware of anyone sending you PM's saying they will get you some, always check with a MOD or VET before following up on any leads you might have. OK

Quote Originally Posted by ctuck239
    OK, I'm sorta new to the steroid stuff... I am just wondering where a good place to get clen would be, for a decent price. someone told me GNC sells it, but its for a ridiculous price. Do I have to get a hold of someone who sells illegal steroids, or is it better to get from a store?

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Search for research labs on the internet. You can get it in liquid form a lot cheaper than by going through a source. Research labs sell it legally for research purposes. Only way to go.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Go through a source bro...but u said GNC??? Around where I live there are small supplement stores that do sell stuff under the counter, but they are pricey....I guess you just have to know where to look.

Thread Information