CuriousGeorge2004 is offline New Member

What is most effective legal steroid alternative

Okay, so I'm an average guy, somewhat skinny, anxious to build up my upper body. Tired of pumping everyday for six months and barely seeing any growth. I've heard a lot of buzzwords and marketing fluff with supplements, and don't know where to begin...walking into a sports and nutrition store as a "newbie" is like sticking a 5-year kid at Toys-R-us and asking him to go pick out something practical. I need to know what is the best regimine for extreme and quicker muscle growth? What are the best over-the-counter steroid alternatives and what should I stack with them? How much do I take, and how often? And, what should my diet consist of so I don't screw up my progress?

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    you should post this in the supplements forum

CuriousGeorge2004 is offline New Member
    Thanks, Man!

not a prob

Paingain is offline Banned
    Ok bro, I'm going to give you the cold hard truth straight from the rip. Calories, calories, and more calories. My guess is if your not seeing any progress after 6 months of hard training your either overtraining or not eating enough. Keep your workouts to a minimum, 45 minutes to an hour tops, 3 or 4 days a week tops(I know, its hard not to wanna go more) When I say eat, I mean EAT!! When I first started putting on mass, I would eat to the point where I wanted to throw up. I mean, eat everything, if theres a pizza in front of you eat the whole thing, if your at a party and theres hamburgers and hotdogs, have 3 burgers instead of 1. And eat like this 5 to 6 times a day. It will be hard at first, but once you get used to it, your workouts will be like driving a formula one car compared to a pinto. Dont fall for all the crap in the magazines either. Skinless chicken and rice is good ,but it wont get you the calories you need to put on size. Eat everything in sight, and take a couple protien shakes a day, especially one right after your workout!! And dont be one of these guys who's "trying to get ripped" and weighs only 150 pounds. You cant tone muscle you dont have. Get that initial size first, then worry about cutting. As far as right now goes, only supplements I recommend are a good multi vitamin and plenty of whey protien. Dont fall for everything these 400 pound women in GNC will tell you.

dude eat everything what kinda mass you trying to get him to gain

mass junkie is offline banned
    Oxovar

Paingain is offline Banned
    YES, EAT EVERYTHING!! You can listen to these arm chair theorizers if you want to, or you can listen to the truth. For a guy with an ectomorphic physique, eating big is the only way man!! You can eat all the protien in the world, but if you dont have those calories, you are not going to have the energy to exert in heavy lifts. Do you think that the World's Strongest Man competitors eat clean day in and day out, do you think(all gear aside) that Ronnie coleman or Gunter got to be as big as they are from Skinless chicken and rice?? I gaurantee, at some point in thier bodybuilding careers, that they junked up to gain mass.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge2004
    Okay, so I'm an average guy, somewhat skinny, anxious to build up my upper body. Tired of pumping everyday for six months and barely seeing any growth. I've heard a lot of buzzwords and marketing fluff with supplements, and don't know where to begin...walking into a sports and nutrition store as a "newbie" is like sticking a 5-year kid at Toys-R-us and asking him to go pick out something practical. I need to know what is the best regimine for extreme and quicker muscle growth? What are the best over-the-counter steroid alternatives and what should I stack with them? How much do I take, and how often? And, what should my diet consist of so I don't screw up my progress?
    A lot of people have done very well just doing Tongkat Ali and tribulis combinations. Its perhaps more effective then any prohormones you can take and mind you I dont put M1T in a prohormone catagory. Some people have been shown to have testosterone levels above natural range and it was all done naturally without HTPA inhibition with these herbals. If you stay on tongkat for longterm use it apparently can keep building up total and free testosterone levels along with a full suite of other hormones like IGF-1 and 2, etc.

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up My list dude...

Dude, I kind of know how frustrating it can be when you don't grow enouf with all the ****ing effort you put out in the gym, I was one of those. My list consist on few supplements that will give you a lot of lean mass and of course more weight.

List:
    1) Regular or Mass Protein
    2) Multi-Vitamin(of course...get some at cotsco for under $15)
    3)Egg Whites (If you have some cash...go here : http://www.eggwhitesint.com (this is for breakfast, a lot of protein)
    4)Creatine- I don't care about all the ****ing advertising hype of every damm creatine, get a normal 5mg per dose creatine monohydrate in powder form or liquid)
    5)Eat,Eat,Eat- A lot of food spread to 6 meals

6)**Legal Steroids **- M1T & 4-AD- Buy those at bodybuilding.com ...read a lot on those...you can get a good cycle for less than $100 with proper pct.
    (This is for intermidiate and advance weightlifters)

Hopefully this will help you and others looking for the same thing.

Mr. Juice

Thread Information