kaorialfred is offline Member

clen and cramping

I was thinking about doing some clen , but I think I may be asking for trouble.

I would hate to have my hams go in knots more than once a week. I will say that I take Taurine now after reading the Clen handbook. I haven't cramped in about a month.I am very prone to leg cramps specific to my hams.
    I have always had this prob since my old TKD days.
    I sleep with a bottle of potasium by the bed have been for as long as I can remember.

I just don't think I want to play the game.
    1. Are the clen cramps specific areas or random?
    2. So fellas does the taurine and potassium save you pain? what else should I know?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I was thinking about doing some clen , but I think I may be asking for trouble.

I would hate to have my hams go in knots more than once a week. I will say that I take Taurine now after reading the Clen handbook. I haven't cramped in about a month.I am very prone to leg cramps specific to my hams.
    I have always had this prob since my old TKD days.
    I sleep with a bottle of potasium by the bed have been for as long as I can remember.

I just don't think I want to play the game.
    1. Are the clen cramps specific areas or random?
    2. So fellas does the taurine and potassium save you pain? what else should I know?

well take midol for the cramps!! drink tons of water 2-4grams of taurine and i am not sure about potassium. and one thing you should know is the cramping will be over with in a few days but it comes back every month so watch out for it. its also called "bloody sunday" or perhaps "bloody marry". you get my drift

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    well take midol for the cramps!! drink tons of water 2-4grams of taurine and i am not sure about potassium. and one thing you should know is the cramping will be over with in a few days but it comes back every month so watch out for it. its also called "bloody sunday" or perhaps "bloody marry". you get my drift

lolol sorry man i had to do it. look up the "clen handbook" in the search. that will help tons. by the way it is not a miracle drug

I know I have brought my bf down from 24% to 14% so I am getting where I think I should be doing okay. I was just curious about the clen and musclar cramps associated with it.

I know I have brought my bf down from 24% to 14% so I am getting where I think I should be doing okay. I was just curious about the clen and musclar cramps associated with it.
    **** how long and what did you do to drop that kind of fat? you didnt go on the crack cocain diet did you

Naw,

I did an hour of cardio at fairly intense In creased it by 20 min every two days. I was like on the treadmill for a while too. I did that for about 3 weeks straight but I was doing the cardio straight no rest for 16 days. Then I started getting burned out. Overtraining. I also had a 2 hour aerobic class certification to do at the end of the 16 day. So that Sat and Sunday 2 hours of aerobic moves. In the end I took my measurments and that's what happened.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Have you been doing any weight training at all? From the sounds of it, you probably lost a good majority of muscle as well...I couldn't see losing that much fat doing cardio that much, without losing a good deal of muscle as well...

Naw,

I did an hour of cardio at fairly intense In creased it by 20 min every two days. I was like on the treadmill for a while too. I did that for about 3 weeks straight but I was doing the cardio straight no rest for 16 days. Then I started getting burned out. Overtraining. I also had a 2 hour aerobic class certification to do at the end of the 16 day. So that Sat and Sunday 2 hours of aerobic moves. In the end I took my measurments and that's what happened.
    shiit man nice job. can you post some before and after pics??

Yeah I did weights also. 1 body part every day ( I work p.t. at the gym)

I think the guy said that who took my measurments 9 site said that I should very impressed. I actually had a comp going with my wife to see if I could do it 1hr cardio for a whole 31 days. I lost because I was just burned out. Still eating clean for the most part. Now that I got cert for group execise class, I will be burning more soon. Might not even need clen , well maybe to stay awake. Still 253 but starting to see some def in the legs and the torso (weak spots hips0 chest) Yeah I am going to post some pics in about a couple more months. Thanks

Thread Information