cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member

Denkall Test 400 ?

what in the hell is this ****? my source tells me its a mix of Test cyp, ena, prop. what are the sides and dosage of it. ive never seen it before.

my next cycle was going to include test pro, eq, and var to end. should i substitue the denkall for the prop?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it is a mixture of the three compounds you listed.

what are the advantages of a combination of the three? and what are the percentages of each in the mixture?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    it's 400mg per ml sides no different than running any other test other than the fact that it hurts like a mofo after you inject. Other than that it's cool!

The short acting ester in the prop should give you a jump start as far as the other two I see no big advantages over running prop by itself other than less frequent injects. Either way both are gonna hurt.

odrorir is offline Associate Member

3 blends

Prop is for immediate effect, dont know if t400 from Denkall contains Prop

Enan and Cyp are similar, just easier to get a combo to stay in solution at higher concentrations.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    what are the advantages of a combination of the three? and what are the percentages of each in the mixture?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    it's 400mg per ml sides no different than running any other test other than the fact that it hurts like a mofo after you inject. Other than that it's cool!

actually it never hurts for me. i was a literal pin cushion as a small child. i could care less about pins in my body. when i was younger i had allergy shot 4 times a week for 7 years. needles dont bother me a bit. my last cycle was painless

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Ingredients

188 mg Testosterone cypionate .
    188 mg Testosterone enanthate .
    30 mg Testosterone propionate .

The low dose prop really makes it a lousy product unless you plan around it, but injecting EOD youd be taking a lot of test.

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    Prop is for immediate effect, dont know if t400 from Denkall contains Prop

Enan and Cyp are similar, just easier to get a combo to stay in solution at higher concentrations.

so like 50-75 mg ed?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    actually it never hurts for me. i was a literal pin cushion as a small child. i could care less about pins in my body. when i was younger i had allergy shot 4 times a week for 7 years. needles dont bother me a bit. my last cycle was painless
    It's not the pin that hurts, high mg/ml gear=pain.

If you have prop jumpstart it with that and go to the 400. I'm serious the 400 hurts at times , let me know if you are immune you will be my hero! I personally like prop even though it hurts me sometimes.

i planned on running it in a few months(oct), prepping myself for the next season

gear never hurt me. personally i looked forward to my injections and wished they would have come sooner. i get this rush that flows through my body, i feel great.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Boy are you in for some fun, I have seen some the biggest, toughest guys **** near come close to falling on the ground and crying like a baby.

BigGenes is offline Member
    There are 2 ways to get rid of the pain. Some people are stupid and take 1cc by itself. The easiest way to get rid of the pain is to mix it with some eq or deca . You can also break it up into 2 1/2ml shots.

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member
    Ok I just got done with a Denkall Test 400 Cycle. I don't care how many allergy shots you got as a kid this stuff will ruin your week if you think you can take a CC and be ok the next day YOU ARE WRONG. This stuff has TONS AND TONS of alcohol and will hurt like a bish the next day.

I used 1CC mixed with 1CC EQ and 1CC Sterile oil every day 5 days. Trust me YOU MUST MIXED THIS STUFF unless you want to die from pain the next few days after. If you don't believe me just try putting a cc into a glute with nothing else and tell me how you feel the next few days. It's misery.

So like I said MIX IT. The other thing I did was put the syringe under my sink and run the hottest water I could over it. HEAT + OIL = Relatively Painfree Injection for Days Afterward.

Denkall is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballman81
    Ok I just got done with a Denkall Test 400 Cycle. I don't care how many allergy shots you got as a kid this stuff will ruin your week if you think you can take a CC and be ok the next day YOU ARE WRONG. This stuff has TONS AND TONS of alcohol and will hurt like a bish the next day.

I used 1CC mixed with 1CC EQ and 1CC Sterile oil every day 5 days. Trust me YOU MUST MIXED THIS STUFF unless you want to die from pain the next few days after. If you don't believe me just try putting a cc into a glute with nothing else and tell me how you feel the next few days. It's misery.

So like I said MIX IT. The other thing I did was put the syringe under my sink and run the hottest water I could over it. HEAT + OIL = Relatively Painfree Injection for Days Afterward.

Denkall is no joke.
    i'll head your advice

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    Boy are you in for some fun, I have seen some the biggest, toughest guys **** near come close to falling on the ground and crying like a baby.
    pain has nothing to do with size, but like i said i just wanted to know wha tit was. because he wanted to get rid of it to me for 70$/10ml i said i would get back to him. right now all im doing is stocking up for my next cycle. its not due for another few months.

Thread Information