gettinghard777 is offline New Member

What does it feel like?

OK - opening myself up here a bit. I hate to sound so nieve - but do you "feel it" when you are in your cycle on real anabolics?

Does the strength or pep go up and down or are you always just up? This is like asking someone what it is like to be drunk or something. I am 2 days into taking MAG-10 and the Prohormones Maxteron, Equi-Bolan and DermaGain. I am also taking 6-OXO and think I have some real nova on the way. I do not "feel" anything yet. I have done some reps at my home bench and noral pushups and situps. Same as usual. I WAS hungry as all get out last night.

Maybe I do not feel anything becasue I am using this legal crap and it does not work? So tell me what does test or andro or the real thing "feel" like. Maybe I have high expectations???

Thanks in advance and for all the advice I have gotten so far. This is fun but I wanna get going and pump up!

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    First off, you could have saved money by just going with the real stuff but give the products sometime to kick in. At least a couple of weeks before you complain about not seeing anything. Remember patience is the key to bb...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

if you must know

it feels like warm apple pie my son

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc

LMAO! my exact words...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    There is no rush or high, it's just a peice of the puzzle including training and excercise.
    You're not gonna feel like Rambo or anything.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    I can always count on you for the most up to the minute hard scientific facts.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    There is no rush or high, it's just a peice of the puzzle including training and excercise.
    You're not gonna feel like Rambo or anything.
    sounds abour right

unless we are talking dbol ,now that stuff makesme
    feel like a champ (but I get adjtated on that stuff

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    error

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    I can always tell after taking a Dbol , I am a little bit more amped up.

gettinghard777 is offline New Member

I feel it - feels good - just from OTC stuff

Thanks for the posts - warm apple pie - remonds me of what Keith Richards said about Herion and hte warm blanket. Hey guys - I feel it! And just from the OTC crap (MAG10- 4AD trasndermals - maxterone, equi-bolan, nova, and russian red creatine) I am taking. I have never done any supplements so this is a trip and it is the lightweight stuff. Wish I had a 1st person direct hookup here in ATL, GA as I am not gonna mail order anything...

I have had two great workouts in a row. Lifted both times and had enough gas left over to run 3mi's on the treadmill and sweat like a pig. I DID NOT suck wind as hard during my run and my heart did not beat as fast or hard. I could control my breathing - so now I feel it some. Nothing magic as you say - just feel stronger and can go longer! Oooh-Rahh!

I cannot wait for another week to see what I feel like - I will go for 6 or 8 weeks with this stuff. But all the orals are bad for my liver - so I am a little worried there. I will then will go off for a few weeks and myabe will be able to try the real thing after that. Very Cool and thanks!

Thread Information