Thread: PCT Question

djcyph is offline New Member

PCT Question

hey i just took my last shot of test prop on thursday at 12am, so I know that means I am suppossed to start taking the clomid on Sunday. But my bottles were underdosed so I have one extra shot of winny. Now should I take the winny tonight like I am suppossed to and start the clomid tomorrow or should I wait till Saturday to take the last winny shot so it matches up with the Test Prop.

thanks

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, i believe you would go ahead and start taking the clomid on sunday as scheduled, because you need to start your pct for prop 3 days after injection, and with winstrol , i believe its only 24 hours, so i'd say stick with sunday, but bump for more info...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    hmmm, i believe you would go ahead and start taking the clomid on sunday as scheduled, because you need to start your pct for prop 3 days after injection, and with winstrol, i believe its only 24 hours, so i'd say stick with sunday, but bump for more info...
    Test Prop half life is about 4.5 days and Winstrol (tablets or depot taken orally) half life is 9hrs, injectable(liquid) 24 hrs half life.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, stay with sunday

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You would go with the longer half life of the last drugs used........ so since Prop has a 3 day half-life and Winny has a 1 day half-life go with Sunday to start PCT.

djcyph is offline New Member
    coool thanks guys...side not if anyone is still reading this thread.... since m1t is techinally a steroid , how long would you reccommend waiting to start using if after this cycle i just finished. I obviously figured wait till after PCT but should I wait longer then that? Or could my liver handle the m1t that soon?

X4pLaTeSX is offline New Member
    dont know much about the prohormones,but i would run pct 3 days after your last shot.regardless prop or winny.your not goung to melt in 3 days

Thread Information