Thread: Now Im confused

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member

Question Now Im confused

Im staring my first cycle soon. And I was just about to put in my order, and a friend I know (hes a steroid user) told me the price sounded way too low, that it wasn't right. Im doing 12 weeks of TEST e. Taking 500 mg once a week. And the stuff Iam ordering is 250mg/ml 10cc for 45$. And I thought 2cc's = 500 mg. So I figured for 12 weeks Im gonna need three of that deal. Which comes out to be 135$. Am I wrong? Thanks for the help fellas

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you're ok

Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    Im staring my first cycle soon. And I was just about to put in my order, and a friend I know (hes a steroid user) told me the price sounded way too low, that it wasn't right. Im doing 12 weeks of TEST e. Taking 500 mg once a week. And the stuff Iam ordering is 250mg/ml 10cc for 45$. And I thought 2cc's = 500 mg. So I figured for 12 weeks Im gonna need three of that deal. Which comes out to be 135$. Am I wrong? Thanks for the help fellas
    that is even a little high

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    Awesome, thanks partyboynyc. Now I can order

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think 45 is a bad price, yes it may be a little high, but from what i've seen other ppl pay...........its not to bad at all. Some guys in the gym will try and stick you for 90-100 bucks a bottle.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Yeah...that looks good to me...as long as your source can be trusted, than you're good to go!

Thread Information