Thread: DBOL on its own

Arniefan is offline Associate Member

DBOL on its own

has anyone done a Dbol cycle on its own? what sort of results did u get off it?

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    you need to run test with it....that should be your base of every cycle!

I'll be the first past ignorant person to answer this one. It was my first cycle when i was about 19. Worst mistake. I just bought some baggy without knowing proper dosages or anything. No ancillaries, No pct, Nothing but D-bol. I ended up battling gyno until i got some nolvadex . In the end i gained about 20 lbs and kept about half.

Test....Test....Test, Start with a long acting ester and be prepared with your research b/f you start. Don't cycle Dbol alone. It's a waste

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    Test....Test....Test, Start with a long acting ester and be prepared with your research b/f you start. Don't cycle Dbol alone. It's a waste
    Try some TEST E WITH dbol ,

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    I'll be the first past ignorant person to answer this one. It was my first cycle when i was about 19. Worst mistake. I just bought some baggy without knowing proper dosages or anything. No ancillaries, No pct, Nothing but D-bol. I ended up battling gyno until i got some nolvadex. In the end i gained about 20 lbs and kept about half.
    HAHA sounds exactly like me 2 summers ago. Same age and everything only I had some anti-e's.

justaname is offline Junior Member
    It really depends on where you are in your training carreer and what you want to accomplish...if it is your first cycle and you keep the dosage low you can get 10 or so pounds out of it without and sides...my first cycle was russian dbol 5mg I was 25 I took 10mg in the AM then 5mg 2 times a day in 4 hour intervals. no sides at all I gained about 15 pounds in 6 weeks and kept about ten of it...

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I dont think this question has been asked before so Im not sure what to tell you... I would say run some test with is and kickstart the test with dbol weeks 1-4

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arniefan
    has anyone done a Dbol cycle on its own? what sort of results did u get off it?

waste of time and money, there's quite a few guys in my gym that run cycles that way, and they get stronger and blow up for a few weeks and then come off and look no different from when they started, it's also fun to watch there weights consistantly decline when they're off

Thread Information