Thread: Test Cyp or??

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

Test Cyp or??

On my first cycle I did Test Cyp and winny. Im looking into doing my second cycle, of course with a base TEST, w/dbol , and maybe some tren . Now my question is can I use Test Cyp again? OR, what do you guys recommend as an alternative to TEST Cyp? I dont want to really use Test Sus, and I know Test E is almost the same as TEST CYP. So what do you guys think?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    best to stick with the cyp or enth, there are less shots then prop, and suspension

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    On my first cycle I did Test Cyp and winny. Im looking into doing my second cycle, of course with a base TEST, w/dbol , and maybe some tren . Now my question is can I use Test Cyp again? OR, what do you guys recommend as an alternative to TEST Cyp? I dont want to really use Test Sus, and I know Test E is almost the same as TEST CYP. So what do you guys think?
    There is nothing wrong with taking the same test again. I would up the dose of it, front load the d-bol for 3 to 4 wks, and following the d-bol I would start the tren. Run the tren for 6 weeks. I would take test-e and eq, but thats just me. I like what eq does for hardness and it makes me hungry as f^ck which is a plus for bulking. Thats my thoughts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    best to stick with the cyp or enth, there are less shots then prop, and suspension
    Yeah thats what I figuered. i was kinda leaning towards Test E, b/c of the NOT ED shots.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    There is nothing wrong with taking the same test again. I would up the dose of it, front load the d-bol for 3 to 4 wks, and following the d-bol I would start the tren. Run the tren for 6 weeks. I would take test-e and eq, but thats just me. I like what eq does for hardness and it makes me hungry as f^ck which is a plus for bulking. Thats my thoughts on it.
    Cool thanks, I dont want to take EQ b/c my metabolism is super fast, and Im ALWAYS hungry. I cant imagine me with a bigger appetite. I wouldnt be able to do anything but just eat!

My metabolism is fast as hell too. But thats why you need it. People like us need the extra intake during a bulking cycle. Trust me.

My metabolism is fast as hell too. But thats why you need it. People like us need the extra intake during a bulking cycle. Trust me.
    Ohh cool good to know, I think I may go with EQ. Any nasty sides youve experienced?

none what so ever! Another thing about EQ is the pump you get in the gym. You know how after you work out you feel all swollen. Well when on Eq I feel like my muscles are going to rip out of my skin. Its Awesome! Plus you will love the vasculairty of it. what are your doses looking like?

none what so ever! Another thing about EQ is the pump you get in the gym. You know how after you work out you feel all swollen. Well when on Eq I feel like my muscles are going to rip out of my skin. Its Awesome! Plus you will love the vasculairty of it. what are your doses looking like?
    wk 1-4 dbol 40mg ED
    wk 1-15 Test E 500mg E4D
    wk 1-14 EQ 300mg E4D

Nolva 20mg ED
    Proper PCT,CLomid, maybe some HCG , trib's

should I run the test a little higher? On my 1st cycle I ran it @ 500mg, or should I leave it the same?

Well since your adding the eq I say keep it at the same level. Also run the tren ed or eod at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD from wks 4-10 I would use the HCG . I always do with a heavy or some what heavy stack.

Well since your adding the eq I say keep it at the same level. Also run the tren ed or eod at 50mg ED or 100mg EOD from wks 4-10 I would use the HCG. I always do with a heavy or some what heavy stack.
    So youre saying to throw in TREN too, or take out EQ and put in TREN?

I am saying keep the EQ and add tren to the mix:
    Front load d-bol-1-4mks
    Tren-4-10mk
    test
    eq
    ECT....you get it?

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    Cycle looks good to me bro, although I would up the Eq to 400mg/wk, and also run the tren a min. of 8wks. Go with the 50mg/ed shots to keep your blood levels more stable.

I am saying keep the EQ and add tren to the mix:
    Front load d-bol-1-4mks
    Tren-4-10mk
    test
    eq
    ECT....you get it?
    Sweet got it! Thx for verifying the info and helping me decide.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are gonna use Tren why not use Test propoinate with it. Since you are gonna be doing everyday injections anyways. Have you used Prop yet?? As long as you dont mind the pokes youll love prop.

Thread Information