Thread: first cycle

gage032 is offline New Member

first cycle

I'm about 4 weeks into first cycle with test eth. and eq.I'm doing250mg of test and 400 mg of eq every 5 days.so far seen decent results but am wooried about the acne.had a problem with it all my life until recently started taking b5 which cleared it up.will the test make it worse even at a low dosage. Also is it common to have symptoms of a bad cold when starting test ent

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are you using vet products?

max-it is offline Member
    Sounds like test flu, should pass in a week or so.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    also, only time will tell about the acne. it can make it worse but it wont for sure.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gage032
    I'm about 4 weeks into first cycle with test eth. and eq.I'm doing250mg of test and 400 mg of eq every 5 days.so far seen decent results but am wooried about the acne.had a problem with it all my life until recently started taking b5 which cleared it up.will the test make it worse even at a low dosage. Also is it common to have symptoms of a bad cold when starting test ent
    you want to do enth, eq every 3.5 days, not 5 days, 250 mgs enth and 200 mgs eq every mon morning and thursday night, b 5 will help with acne

why every 3.5 days . also don't have access to any antiestrogens.could this be a problem

does anyone else have a opinion for a enth,eq cycle.I'm new to this and need all the help I can get

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    why every 3.5 days . also don't have access to any antiestrogens.could this be a problem
    Yes, that's a serious problem and you never should have started cycle without them.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    you want to do enth, eq every 3.5 days, not 5 days, 250 mgs enth and 200 mgs eq every mon morning and thursday night, b 5 will help with acne
    This is how you should run it ^^^^

been told that gyno doesn't affect some people. I'm slim only weigh about 155 now does that matter

been told that gyno doesn't affect some people. I'm slim only weigh about 155 now does that matter
    enth has a half life of 7 days, so injects are taken every 3.5 days to maintain a stable blood level, dont risk getiing gyno, nolva and clomid is necessary, not only to get your test levels and hpta back up to normal, it will also help you keep your gains

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Due to the half life of the test, if you do not shoot E3.5D-E4D your test blood levels will fluctuate dramatically and can in return increase your chance for sides like ACNE...Peace

Yeah, that matters. You probably shouldn't be touching them at all as you are so small. You need 2-3 years of serious training and diet to build a base. You can put on weight without gear if you eat right. And gyno is one of many side effects of steroids . Do you even have clomid?

worldknown is offline Banned
    do you care about your balls?

without anti e's you ARE going to be 155 with tittys and no nuts

i have lifted on and off since high school but never saw much gains .I am 26 now and seeing results.but still dont have clomid or nolva etc..

i have lifted on and off since high school but never saw much gains .I am 26 now and seeing results.but still dont have clomid or nolva etc..

do a search of research co's and order nolva and clomid, you need to start clomid 2 weeks after your last enth shot, and end eq 1 week earlier so pct times match up

yea I'm new to this but how do I search research co's.thanks for the info

yea I'm new to this but how do I search research co's.thanks for the info

how long is your cycle going to be, check your pm's

You need to lift on and on for 2 years straight before considering touching AS. You also need to work on your diet as I doubt that's correct either from the way your talking. Are you breaking 3,000 calories. Are you eating atleast your bodyweight in protein? I would suggest 2x your bodyweight in protein considering your need to grow. You have much more to work on other than your AS usage. That should stop right now, but the problem is you don't have any anti-e's to stop them right. You've pretty well screwed yourself.

not sure about the calories but am matching weight with protein .not able to eat 6meals a day but eat as much as possible.been taking eq for a month enth for 2 weeks.if stopped enth could it cause problems

weigh 155 but bench about 220 is that considered a good base

weigh 155 but bench about 220 is that considered a good base
    bro, you need to research!!!! your cycle is only 1 moth or 6 weeks, either way you are wasting your gear, and fvcking yourself up, post your cycle of what you have planned so we can help you before you really hurt fvck yourself up

anymore advice dirtdawg

anymore advice dirtdawg
    post your cycle bro

planned to do 8 weeks enth.250 e5days and 400mg eq e5 days but the way yall talk i'm thinking about quitting the enth altogether since in only 3 weeks i was impressed with the eq.also read eq does not aromatize like test

planned to do 8 weeks enth.250 e5days and 400mg eq e5 days but the way yall talk i'm thinking about quitting the enth altogether since in only 3 weeks i was impressed with the eq.also read eq does not aromatize like test
    you are impressed with the test, eq doesnt kick in till 8-9 weeks, that is why the minimum you run eq is 13 weeks,a lot of my bros didnt see any results from eq that was less than 600 mgs ew,enth should be run a mimimum of 10 weeks,imo drop the eq and run enth for 10 weeks, then start clomid therapy

i didn't take test untill 3 weeks after the eq.i was impressed with the pump and veins protruding from the eq after about 3 weeks .I had no real gains.I am just now starting to get a little stronger after eq for4w and enth for2w.anyway i know this the wrong way.could you give a good layout for a cycle with eq and enth including all the anti es

i didn't take test untill 3 weeks after the eq.i was impressed with the pump and veins protruding from the eq after about 3 weeks .I had no real gains.I am just now starting to get a little stronger after eq for4w and enth for2w.anyway i know this the wrong way.could you give a good layout for a cycle with eq and enth including all the anti es
    1-14 enth 500 mgs ew mon, thur
    1-13 eq 400 mgs ew mon, thurs
    1-14 nolva 10 mgs ed
    16-20 clomid therapy by pheedno
    14-20 nolva 20 mgs ed

Thread Information