slowsupraTT is offline New Member

Need all the help i can get

Well my girlfriend knows of my AS use and doesnt exactly like it. She only knows of all the stuff you hear in school and the media. I'm trying to educate her, but its not working. Can you help a bro out and give me some info so i can bring her to this thread to read. I want her to feel more comfortable with my use and not worrying about me dying, becoming infetrile, etc.

AnabolicAlien Guest

sigh

Oroginally posted by slowsupraTT:

I'm trying to educate her, but its not working. Can you help a bro out and give me some info so i can bring her to this thread to read.
    Most girls don't give a crap man - even in my personal experience! Even if you convince them it's safe most of them will still think steroids are just stupid b/c they think they like you just the way you are. Don't waste your time.

A.A.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i agree with anabolicallian, sometimes the more u tell ur women, the more they use it against u, from my personal experince anyways so **** it

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

there is hope

My girlfriend is cool with my usage.... we talked it out, and I told her what the real deal was. Dont think it will change over night either. good luck

kokosmash is offline New Member
    my wife, at first was very opposed because her upbringing was "drugs r bad M'kay" but scince i've been bouncing around on Gear forums, her interest has peaked abit, and shes learning some unbiased info that is slowly changing her view. I think your girl may need to have some involvment to realize that not all gear heads are spazed-out raging gorillas, and just like other people with a passion.

Thread Information