Jay Man is offline Associate Member

I can't take Clomid?

I can't take Clomid during my upcoming PCT due to the fact that I have PVC's (pre-ventricular contractions) of the heart. They are benign but Clomid will severly aggrivate the situation. What can I take as a substitute to get similar effects?

I am currently taking Tribulus 4mg's ED and will take 20mg's of Nolvadex at PCT. I've been told Phyto-estrogen will mimic Clomid but I can't find anyone to back that up.

PS: current cycle is Deca /Winnie and I am 45 days from the end.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Nolv at 60mgs a day and trib should be fine bro.

Thanks Latimus. I actually meant to say I am on 4g's of Trib ED. Should I stay on that amount with the 60mg's Nolvadex ? And for how long at that Nolvadex dosage?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    They are benign but Clomid will severly aggrivate the situation.
    how do you know this???

I see an electro-cardiologist and that came straight from his mouth.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    good enough reason for me...clomid is the best way to go..but nolv works very similar...many people use nolv instead of clomid for pct anyway..just not people on this site

60mgs for 4-5weeks...trib is good at 4gs...you might even want a little more for the first couple weeks..then lower it...goodluck..sorry to hear about the complications...

Thanks Lat! The PVC's are not a real hassle. Basically the left ventrical "misfires" forcing out the blood before it is full. This just makes for an uncomfortable heart beat every so often. I take a non-dihydro calcium channel blocker to dull the spikes. It also keeps the BP down which is a nice side effect. It hasn't slowed me down and I've been cycling since January.

Thanks again for the info.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't take Clomid during my upcoming PCT due to the fact that I have PVC's (pre-ventricular contractions) of the heart. They are benign but Clomid will severly aggrivate the situation. What can I take as a substitute to get similar effects?

I am currently taking Tribulus 4mg's ED and will take 20mg's of Nolvadex at PCT. I've been told Phyto-estrogen will mimic Clomid but I can't find anyone to back that up.

PS: current cycle is Deca/Winnie and I am 45 days from the end.
    I just spent a few hours looking at Meso-RX web site and stumbling from one link to another link on various places and I ran into something about just how tribulis and tongkat ali work to increase luteinizing hormones. Both herbals interfere with the hypothalmus's ability to recognize the presence of having too much testosterone , estrogen and progestine in the body. In some ways they might act like clomid's ability to fool the HTPA into thinking there is no estrogen when reality is your body is full of the stuff, but tribulis and tongkat actually block not only estrogen but testosterone and progestine in the HTPA.

Apparently there was some university study in Germany that suggest, both herbals can in fact trigger your HTPA to resume "some" production of testosterone, even while you are taking large doses of steroids . The reason tongkat is approximately 4.5 times as effective then tribulis at increasing natural testosteorne production is that tongkat is more effective at blocking testosterone/estrogen from being detected by the HTPA, however tribulis/tongkat do not block the effects of these hormones at any other receptor in the body. So I guess its true, tribulis/tongkat are not only so called "herbal clomid" but also can be considered to be "herbal HCG " for use during cycles and not just PCT. Tongkat also was found to block receptors that trigger the release of sex hormone binding globulins so this directly causes an increase in free testosterone. Something that might be recommended during testosterone using cycles and might also mean you can get more results with less testesterone.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-07-2004 at 02:06 AM.

He'll have to do better than that. If he can justify how he believes clomid will affect your PVCs and nolva won't, I'll quit this board (or come back and edit this post)

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    He'll have to do better than that. If he can justify how he believes clomid will affect your PVCs and nolva won't, I'll quit this board (or come back and edit this post)
    Sounds like another doctor, like many traditional docs giving members advice on steroids and ancilliaries, is resting on the safe side of err.

Eh, but that doc knows alot more than me, so it appears I am not one to talk. It would be good to see his source for all of our benefit.

AnabolicAlien Guest

woah...

you must have some PVC's i've never heard of before bro. they're so benign that i've never heard of them even being treated before!

i'm dying to hear an explanation of how clomid can affect them!

A.A.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    you must have some PVC's i've never heard of before bro. they're so benign that i've never heard of them even being treated before!

A.A.
    So am I. I would like to see how clomid affects that. And by the way you ran a DECA /Winny cycle with no TEST?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

A.A.
    You've never heard of PVC's being treated before? I work in the Pharmacuetical Industry on the Cardiovascular side and there are numerous drugs designed to curtail PVC's. I throw a few thousand of them a day which is enough to justify treatment with drugs but not an intervention. Interventional Cardiologists can go in and map out the nerves and burn off the offending nerve(s) to ease the discomfort.

Do a little research and enlighten yourself before you comment.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah talk about having absolutely no sex drive.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    So am I. I would like to see how clomid affects that. And by the way you ran a DECA /Winny cycle with no TEST?

i thought i was the only wone to notice this? yes the winny will help combat the progesterone from the deca... but where is the test to keep your dick working? sorry to hear about your problem too bro

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i thought i was the only wone to notice this? yes the winny will help combat the progesterone from the deca... but where is the test to keep your dick working? sorry to hear about your problem too bro
    Ok, that is only half the information. I cycled Cypionate /Winstrol followed by Equipoise /Deca and closed it out with a Winstrol cycle. I added the deca since my knees/elbows were aching. The dick is working fine but thanks for worrying about it!

I've cycled Winstrol/Deca several times and getting the results I wanted. It's a great light cycle if that is what you're looking for. If not, don't try it. I really don't care.

By the way, this whole thread was a waste of time. The idiot Cardiologist who told me I could not take clomid since it would adversely effect my PVC condition thought Clomid was Clenbuterol . What a freakin idiot. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. Clomid has no effect on PVC's. He is a highly educated doctor who apparently is a little confused. I think it's time to switch Cardiologists.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    He just made a mistake. Although Mistakes with a potentially seroius problem can cause death.

AnabolicAlien Guest

lol...

LOL..

I'm glad YOU did a little more research. I stand by what I said in an earlier post to this thread. Thanks for the apology.

A.A.

215 is offline Associate Member
    was i the only one that saw this was a winny/deca cycle??

Thread Information