Question High Blood Presure

Im currnetly in 4th week of my cycle which consist of
    w1-4test prop 50mg eod
    w1-14test cyp 300-400mg
    w1-12eq 300-400mg
    clomid and novalx for pct
    weight is up about 10pounds as of today i have a few questions
    1: how r my gains considering first real cycle for the 4weeks
    2:i measured my bp today in the morning it was 148 but now i feel like its so high i feel like im gonne have a freakin heartattack, wat can i do about the high bp
    3:this week the prop is done so im thinkin bumpin the eq and test to 400/500mg a week, any input?
    4:should consider any changes, should i take hcg ?
    my stats r 23,5"9 180,13%bf, i was 170 b4 i started,
    any advice form vets or people from personal experience is well apprieated
    happy lifting

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    w1-4test prop 50mg eod
    w1-14test cyp 300-400mg
    w1-12eq 300-400mg
    2:i measured my bp today in the morning it was 148 but now i feel like its so high i feel like im gonne have a freakin heartattack, wat can i do about the high bp
    3:this week the prop is done so im thinkin bumpin the eq and test to 400/500mg a week, any input?
    happy lifting
    I was just reading that the primary cause of the high blood pressure when taking steroids is because the steroids cause your body to retain salt. In otherwords, salt goes in, it doesnt go out. So the salt in so many ways directly causes the high blood pressure so try to get the salt out of your diet. No more salted french fries, adding salt to your food, dont drink salt softened water.

Also other causes of the high blood pressure can be water bloat (contributed to by the salt) and increases in fat can also contribute. In otherwords, hopefully the weight gained is really muscle and not fat gain. Other literature suggests that allowing your estrogen levels to climb may also be good for lowering BP and also keeping cholesterol levels to near normal. If you feel your BP is getting dangerously high, you can always exit your cycle. Normally BP and other abnormalities return to normal when you go off your cycle and PCT.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-07-2004 at 01:46 AM.

dtr98 is offline Member
    w1-4test prop 50mg eod
    w1-14test cyp 300-400mg
    w1-12eq 300-400mg
    happy lifting
    i on meds for high bp and doing 1000mg of sust a wk and 50mg of dbol ed and notice my bp has stayed the same some days it's lower usually it's in 130s-80s

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    you need to measure your blood pressure to see if it's high (you can't just "feel it"). Search on blood pressure - lots of discussion on this in the past few months.

dtr98 is offline Member
    can pick one up at wal-mart, kmart, etc , i check mine eod

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Hawthorne berry bro, one of the best herbal support supplements for high BP

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i measured it the other day and at low points it was 148, and i know for a fact that it rises at nights b4 sleep, its hard to sleep at some n8s its harsh botherin me and sometimes i feel like its so high i have hard time breathing

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    My bp on gear used to get to 210/120 and i cut sodium and caffeine and stayed in the 140"s so give that a try

wholy ****,210/120 thats crazy man,has anyone else have had bp's like this?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel like its so high i feel like im gonne have a freakin heartattack,
    High blood pressure is symptomless, I dont know how many times I have said that. You dont "feel" high blood pressure. It can only be detected by having a reading done. 148 as long as it is the top (systolic) number isn't that high to think you are having a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was just reading that the primary cause of the high blood pressure when taking steroids is because the steroids cause your body to retain salt.
    It isn't salt it is the water retention (which is related to sodium, but I just wanted the info to be accurate), plus the increase in red blood cells and increased andreniline production.

bro when i say i feel it, i mean litteraly i feel like i can't breath its similar to like an anxiaty attlack, u start breathin heavy and just a ****in unconfortable feelin, wat can i do to minimize this affect?

bro when i say i feel it, i mean litteraly i feel like i can't breath its similar to like an anxiaty attlack, u start breathin heavy and just a ****in unconfortable feelin, wat can i do to minimize this affect?
    Thats not high blood pressure symptoms, but they are serious symptoms. I was hospitolized for a severe heart arrythmia from taking diuretics and having a very low potassium level. The cardiologist explained it to me like this. A heart attack feels like an elephant is sitting on your chest. An anxiety attack feels like you cant breath, but there isdefinetly a difference due to the chest pressure. Not trying to scare you, just trying to keep you safe bro.

yeah its a ****ed up feeling bro i don't know if i should stop the juice or wat, i remeber i got these feelings once b4 i ever took aas, i had an axiaty attack,i had a chest pain, i blanked out and started goin crazy punched out all my car windows. i think it has something to do with stress 2 but anyways best thing to do i think is to c a doc.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah its a ****ed up feeling bro i don't know if i should stop the juice or wat, i remeber i got these feelings once b4 i ever took aas, i had an axiaty attack,i had a chest pain, i blanked out and started goin crazy punched out all my car windows. i think it has something to do with stress 2 but anyways best thing to do i think is to c a doc.
    MY last cycle (prop/tren ) did the exact same thing to me. I even ended it 3 weeks early and went to the doc. I am fine (so far...urine and blood work come back this week)I even had an EKG done

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Bros, i know how ya feel, mine was 140/92 at the lowest, i had a headache for 36 hrs...POUNDING. That was the 3rd wk of my cycle. I believe that you can feel BP as my heart beats faster and i can just flat out feel it. I have had many anxiety attacks and anxiety has been a problem for me, but this was a different feeling. I am very interested on this subject as i plan for my next cycle. My diet was not clean enuf tho (lots of sodium). BP is definitely my biggest concern when starting a cycle. I have heard EQ and Var arent bad on BP but also i heard that EQ makes many more blood cells so your heart has to pump alot more blood= increased BP. I have been off now for almost 4 weeks and feel like it is slowly going down. Its scary tho. Good luck.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Mine is 143/43 .. I was worried about the 43, seems really low.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Mine is 143/43 .. I was worried about the 43, seems really low.
    you sure the cuff fits your arm correctly ?

Thread Information