smagdy is offline Banned

HCG doses at end of cycle

if i didnt take HCG during the cycle so how to take it at end of cycle... well nuts have really shrinked so i wana fix them ...

1-12 testoviron -250
    1-12 deca 200
    9-12 winny

low doses but i gained 24 lb .. anyway i have 1000 UIs doses so should i take hcg EOD last 10 days or ED last 5days... thanks
    Last edited by smagdy; 08-06-2004 at 03:15 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Last 2-3 weeks.500 iu's every 4 days.Stop the HCG 1 week before you start clomid.It will hamper HPTA functions.

smagdy is offline Banned
    any other suggestions considering that ive 1000IU's not 500IU's plus i am in last 13 days of cycle

smagdy is offline Banned
    Bump!!

bowie is offline Member
    Do what bull said,if you have 1000iu take half,store half in your fridge. Take the other half 4 days later.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smagdy
    if i didnt take HCG during the cycle so how to take it at end of cycle... well nuts have really shrinked so i wana fix them ...

1-12 testoviron -250
    1-12 deca 200
    9-12 winny

low doses but i gained 24 lb .. anyway i have 1000 UIs doses so should i take hcg EOD last 10 days or ED last 5days... thanks
    This your first cycle? Well your cycle isnt long enough to hurt you too bad. You got to go 3 weeks after the deca before you start PCT so you shouldhave ended the deca at week #10 or 11 and continued the test a week or two longer. Not a big deal but you'll be suprised how fast the balls grow back when you start clomid in PCT. Last time I did a PCT I was only at zero sex drive for only a total of 2 days, balls doubled in size in just 4 days, cum loads increased dramatically and I was back to normal QUICK. I did to tribulis and tongkat ali along with the clomid but you can in fact get kicked back to normal rather quickly. The HCG is generally better idea on your 4 to 6 month cycles and a definate MUST with anything over 6 months.

Thread Information