Oakley is offline Associate Member

Talking Finished First Cycle

Im now finished with first cycle and gained 25 lbs some fat but im very happy with the results im about to start clomid ther. I can honestly say im addicted to sticking myself now. So with that being said how long before I can do another cycle. I will prob do Deca and Sust again for my next and want to start now but know that there is a grace period. When can i start my next cycle?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Most bros follow the time on = time off (I think or atleast I will try anyway but not sure I can hold off that long )

I'm 4 weeks into my first cycle and I feel addicted too. I already have my next cycle planned out. Once I'm done with this one I'm sure it's going to feel like an eternity waiting to start my next.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can't get blood work than go with on time = off time. If you can get blood work then do it a few weeks after PCT is finished and if it all comes back clear you are good to start.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I know the feeling bro! Im only in week 4 of my cycle and I'm itching to do another right away.

Right now I'm doing test/eq/winny and for my winter bulker i think im going to deca and test.

time on=time off for most people but ECoastVIP is right that if your levels are in check then you can hit it up earlier.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah.....I was always told "no one stops at one cycle." I kinda believe it now, as I was sure I would only do one cycle. That being said, my 2nd cycle gear is on the way 12 months after I finished my 1st cycle!

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    **** this im starting mid sept a few weeks after pct. i love needles!

Thread Information