Thread: prices

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member

prices

Edited

these look any good to you folks?
    new source gave these to me but i have yet to purchase anything. any mods that are willing to do a source check let me know

Angelis is offline Banned
    Dude prices arent bad but one thing DONT POST PRICES!!!

I did the same thing once got flamed like hell

X4pLaTeSX is offline New Member
    prices look steep bro ,especially from a ug source.

X4pLaTeSX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis

that was probably for your own safety.
    prices posting leads to pm/emails and the final result is someone getting screwed!

good thing to know sorry wont ever happen again

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    This post should be deleted...

if i can be delete plkease do i relize my mistake and if their is a way to delete by all means go ahead

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    American or Canadian prices?

american but look bros i know i phucked up and i feel like a dildo but just bear with me im learning and ill never make the same mistake twice guranteed

BigGenes is offline Member
    I can't say ****. I get sit cheaper than anyone. That is if I could getjuice.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    lmao, i actually think this post was a lame attempt to brag that this guy has a source...you know what **** goes for on the street, no need to act dumb about it

AnabolicAlien Guest

are you serious?!

Originally posted by Angelis:

Man, I see people list prices here all the time and ask if they're fair or not. Usually they're gym prices but what's the difference. What's wrong with his post? He clearly hasn't violated board policy and just because you got flamed does that mean he deserves to flamed as well trying to make sure he doesn't get ripped off?

Give the guy a break. If you want to be a ballbuster do it somewhere else please. You got this newbie all scared now that he made a mistake.

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 08-07-2004 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    lmao, i actually think this post was a lame attempt to brag that this guy has a source...you know what **** goes for on the street, no need to act dumb about it
    i didnt say this was my source, i said it was a new possibilty. i wanted an honest opion of what people thought of his prices. I dont want to get scammed and i was chekcing to see if they sounded legit. soem of his prices are lower than my source already. my current source doesnt have a wide selection and is pricey. so i floating around and checking on ****. Why would i ever BRAG about having a source. what good would that ever do? What i also would like to know is how you think me asking a question retains to bragging? im not acting dumb, and i dont know what " **** goes for on the street" that im not interested in.

by the way im not scared just polite for the men who have been here longer this is their house, not mine. so for the time being i need to play by their rules.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    i didnt say this was my source, i said it was a new possibilty. i wanted an honest opion of what people thought of his prices. I dont want to get scammed and i was chekcing to see if they sounded legit. soem of his prices are lower than my source already. my current source doesnt have a wide selection and is pricey. so i floating around and checking on ****. Why would i ever BRAG about having a source. what good would that ever do? What i also would like to know is how you think me asking a question retains to bragging? im not acting dumb, and i dont know what " **** goes for on the street" that im not interested in.
    haha, I believe the reason that you are braging is because you are like a little kid in a candy store. You've been here for a month and got a hook up. Congrats. I mean it takes an immature person to just cut and copy a source list and throw it on the main board because in reality you are saying..."look at what I got" anyway....point being, you should know what stuff goes for and not need to ask opinions...gym prices possibly are the exception but not straight from a domestic source...
    anyway, if you got a question like this in the future do this. In this case it was zencall...titan is new so I won't use them. Type a search for zencall in this forum. See who can vouch for their services and has used them. There have been a lot of zencall threads lately so you won't have a problem. Then pm them and see how the prices match up. Very simple and you don't come off to anybody as doing anything wrong. I mean, they even have a website...

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    haha, I believe the reason that you are braging is because you are like a little kid in a candy store. You've been here for a month and got a hook up. Congrats. I mean it takes an immature person to just cut and copy a source list and throw it on the main board because in reality you are saying..."look at what I got" anyway....point being, you should know what stuff goes for and not need to ask opinions...gym prices possibly are the exception but not straight from a domestic source...
    anyway, if you got a question like this in the future do this. In this case it was zencall...titan is new so I won't use them. Type a search for zencall in this forum. See who can vouch for their services and has used them. There have been a lot of zencall threads lately so you won't have a problem. Then pm them and see how the prices match up. Very simple and you don't come off to anybody as doing anything wrong. I mean, they even have a website...
    thanks. good advice. hey im sorry if i came off anything but sincere. ill remember what i was told

P Rock is offline Member
    dont worry bro, there are too many sensitive mofos on here, instead of giving you advice they flame on you, if you messed up they should let you know so it doesnt happen again, not break on you.

Thread Information