falker is offline Associate Member

First cycle results

Well, I finished my first cycle of deca , test, d-bol and let me say I friggin love AAS.
    All these peeps crying in the media about how dangerous AAS can be are a bunch of know nothing fools. I saw a show on TSN about AAS and sports and they were using an NHL goalie as thier example...WTF can a goalie gain from AAS? Then they were going on about the sides like rage and depression and what not!
    I'll tell ya, comming off does suck but that's only because I miss it so much...Clomid does really suck though!

The rage peeps speak of is a total myth...I felt almost euphoric.
    Going to the gym every day, watching my body change, eating everything in site,having sex with my wife constantly...I mean it was a truly joyful experience.

I'm down 5 pounds since I started PCT (2nd week into PCT)and my strenght is down a bit but I know there's no was I will lose it all or suffer any harmful sides from my cycle.

On a 10 wk cycle I gained 22lbs and almost 2 " on my arms + I bet I shed some bodyfat eating that lean and working that hard.

All I have to say now in closing is I can't wait to start my next cycle in the fall...I wanted to try tren /test but I really like the B&B stack I just did.

I do want to thank everyone in the forum though...without help from you guys I would have done a d-bol/winny oral stack and had my receptors shut down on me and never would have grabbed clomid or nolva to bounch back with. Good bunch in here, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and answer my questions.

Peace
    Falker

Latimus is offline Banned
    2 inches...what did you go from 17 to 19?

im glad you enjoyed it so much...as for goalies...any athlete can prosper from aas...speed is a big one, recovery etc

i think that rage is definately not a myth...i know i get more pissed off at **** when on cycle...the media just plays it off worst..but like we say here..if you are jerk off...you will be a bigger jerk on...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Not necessarily a total myth. The first time people smoke crack, they too dont understand the realities of the drug. The first time they dont necessarily feel the despiration to get more, etc.

First cycle... OK grew a bunch, now be a good boy and go natural from here... but wait a minute... 5 months from now when you've lost 15 of those 22 lbs it wont be hard to conclude you need another cycle to get back what you lost, for you really didnt earn what you gained, it can only be kept by having extra high levels of hormones in your system again so you cycle again, but hey whats this... I didnt gain as much weight as I did last time. Soon you are doing cycles just to maintain what you got and stop losses more then trying to grow and break new ground.

Sorry about being pessimistic... I am being cranky because I have to PCT over the next month and I really dont want to do it! Not only that but personal trainers keep telling me what happens is, people take up eating heavy when not in cycle do they feel they are not experiencing losses after PCT, the reality is, they are just fooling themselves by maintaining the weight on the scale but muscle is indeed being lost heavily and getting replaced by fat. These PT guys are very insistent if I keep doing the roids (they've seen the obvious acne on my arms and the rate I've been growing lately) that I'll turn into a big fat slob before Christmas. Mother funkers are really pissing on my parade lately.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-07-2004 at 03:11 AM.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Glad to hear you had a good cycle. Word to the wise - make sure you keep your calories up, up, up and work out short and hard to keep the muscle. I was onthe same cycle last year and gained 32 lbs. However I lost 18lbs with clomid/Nolva PCT. I think it was due to not enough calories during PCT as all else was in check (and I was losing the water, as I was a balloon). Good luck.

PS - I'm a goalie, my stats were crap when I was on (to bloated to move, was terrible). Now, I'm 15 lbs heavier (muscle I kept from that cycle) and my stats are way better, more muscle to get across the crease faster, up and down, hell I even take up more net now! Muscle makes a big differnce to all athletes...yes, even us goalies.
    On a side note, I heard Eddie "the Eagle" Belfour used to Squat 500lbs for double digit reps back in the day, and his a$$ used to almost touch the group on each rep. Now I'm wondering if he had a little "hormonal" help =o)

falker is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=NJou812]Glad to hear you had a good cycle. Word to the wise - make sure you keep your calories up, up, up and work out short and hard to keep the muscle. I was onthe same cycle last year and gained 32 lbs. However I lost 18lbs with clomid/Nolva PCT. I think it was due to not enough calories during PCT as all else was in check (and I was losing the water, as I was a balloon). Good luck.

Yea, It's hard to keep 3000 calories after cycle...Clomid or nolva, what ever one seems to repress appetite

Thread Information