beachbummm is offline New Member

Just starting Sust 250/Equip200 cycle.. need advice pls

Hey All... Just starting my first cycle...doing 10 weeks starting at 250sus/200 equip first week... then bumping up to 325sus and 300 equip on weeks 3-8 then back down... is this a good method and enough gear to work? I weigh 150 now and eat/workout/rest as i should. Also, when should i start feeling the hunger that everyone talks about?

thanks in advance

kokosmash is offline New Member
    good start, but go heavy on the eq to kick start like 400/wk then down to 200. BTWm how long you been liftin?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbummm
    Hey All... Just starting my first cycle...doing 10 weeks starting at 250sus/200 equip first week... then bumping up to 325sus and 300 equip on weeks 3-8 then back down... is this a good method and enough gear to work? I weigh 150 now and eat/workout/rest as i should. Also, when should i start feeling the hunger that everyone talks about?

thanks in advance
    Wasting your time... 250 is just replacing your natural hormones for equivalent amounts of artificial hormones. Its not enough to get an anabolic response. Try bumping everything up to at least 400/350 per week with 500/400 being closer to ideal, otherwise you are poking yourself and shutting down HTPA only to get "no response/no growth".

beachbummm is offline New Member
    Thank bro... i've just read alot that says 250 sust is all one needs to see good gains on first cycle. As far as working out.... been working out for 8 years on and off. I was 183 in the military, but lost a ton over the years playing vollyball and other sports...

dtr98 is offline Member
    i'm at 1000mg wk @ 250mg eod,

Thread Information