Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Really important question pls read

okay I know this doesnt belong in this forum but there is no one in the right forum right now who can help... im getting 10 grams of Test Prop from a reliable source I have I have to mix it myself though so what amount of BA & BB should I add to it to make it less painful but able to dissolve. And which oil is better Cottonsead Oil or Sesame Oil to use and how much should I use.

Im basically asking what to mix and how much should I mix? This is my first time using powder so its kinda confusing to me for mixing ive looked it up and found good info but I thought I would ask to be sure?

I have:
    Bacteriostatic Water 30ml Vial
    Benzyl Alcohol 20ml Vial
    Benzyl Benzoate 20ml Vial
    Propylene Glycol 50ml Vial
    Cotton Sead Oil 50ml Vial
    Sesame Oil 50ml Vial

Any comments or info would be helpful or if you could redirect me to info I could read >>> thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    It might be worth mentioning. I was watching this show about the federal laws with drugs. You know if you are caught with mexican gear, probably just get probation/misdemeander/fine. Get caught "making" the same amount of gear and you get hit with these mandatory minimum sentences that start a 25 years no chance of parole. Since you are going to mix it yourself, might want to be extra stealthy. Also dont just go ordering sesame seed oil and obvious gear making crap like that and have mailed to the address where you are going to mix it up at. Have it mailed to a trusted friend's house or such.

Angelis is offline Banned
    According to my source its not mexican it is as he calls it "DOMESTIC POWDER" and I live in canada we dont have the same laws as you do I think we go from 1-5yrs and thats about it and the 5 yrs if only if you deal to or near minors (18-)

Thread Information