beachbummm is offline New Member

Natural Test levels

Anyone know what the human body naturally produces as far as test levels?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    like 7mg a day

Depending on you age and genetics and such forth.

Thanks bro... why does one need to go to 250-500 sust on first cycle to see results... i don't understand. I'm getting mixed comments... some say that 250 sust/wk id perfect for good results, while others say to bump it to 400...

IMO dont ever use sust. Its the worst steroid . You need ED shots to keep blood levels constant. For a first cycle do 500mg test enthanate/wk. It takes 3 weeks for the Test e to get fully released into your system so it equals less shots. Some advocate e3d (every 3rd day) shots, some say e4d, i say e3.5d. Think of it this way bro, your body produces around 50mg to 75mg of test a week depending on many factors. Bump that to 500mg and watch the results.

max-it is offline Member
    there are different schools of thought on dosages. I think everyone would agree that less is better for a first cycle. See how your body reacts. You will see excellent results from a test only first cycle. If it concerns you, run it at 250. You have the rest of your life to bump it up.

I agree with the start low and see what happens. I'm running the sust 250 at 325/wk stacked with 300 eq/wk for 10 weeks

Too late demon d, I already started mt cycle as of 10 days ago. Seems to be just now kicking in, or atleast the presence of zits have started. i have gained about 2 pounds...but I'm sure thats from the food that i have been gulping like a cow!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbummm
    Too late demon d, I already started mt cycle as of 10 days ago. Seems to be just now kicking in, or atleast the presence of zits have started. i have gained about 2 pounds...but I'm sure thats from the food that i have been gulping like a cow!
    How are you shooting it? Everyday or at the very very least eod i hope?

Once per week with both sust and eq... I have never had anyone tell me ed or eod for either sust or eq. that sounds crazy man. They both have long lasting esters.... Some even stretch it to 10 days.. majority rules on this one bro.. Maybe you didn't understand what I am taking. Sust 250 @ 325/wk and eq 200 at 300/wk...may bump the level a bit but not much..

Quake is offline Member
    You'll find that the majority on this forum will tell you to take sust 250 eod. They told me that too, it's because there is an amount of test prop in sust and this is in and out of you in 2 days. So if you were taking test prop on it's own you would have to inject eod to keep a constant level of test in your blood at the level you want. So you see, if you wish to keep a constant level of the prop from the sust in your blood eod shots are recommended. Of course, it was designed with different length esters so that injections wouldn't have to be so frequent, i.e. that there would always be a level of test in your blood for a long period of time, so you see the different tests are in your blood for differing lengths of time but the levels of each test will differ with time. Some think sust is one of the best, after all it was designed specifically for promotion of muscle growth. Others will not touch it as they believe that the levels of test in the blood will fluctuate too much from day to day with sust. I've used it and had great results injecting once and twice a week (I tapered also which you will also be told is pointless, and not only in this forum, but I have still talked to people who still believe in tapering) and am using it again in my next cycle with once a week injections again.

It's up to you bro, best of luck with whatever you do!
    Last edited by Quake; 08-08-2004 at 01:31 PM.

Thread Information