stielow775 is offline New Member

Using insurance card for discount on steroids.

I know this might be a dumb question but if I am 24 and I want to get a discount on AS do you guys think I could find some doctor online that could give me a prescription in the US and then I could use my company insurance card so that I would only have to pay the copay. What do you guys think? My company has to be good for something. I guess I could tell the doctor I have low sex drive or something like that .

Thanks for your time and consideration

Stielow

dr.'s are pretty tight on giving out 'scipts for juice. but if you have a legitmate reason or a doc as a good friend it should work. doing online might cause some problems though.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Man, it won't be worth the hassle just to save a few bucks.

docs have been threatened with jail time for giving out 'scipts for things such as juice.

but that would save a ton of money. i only pay $15 on each perscription. you could get a whole cycle for 15 bucks. thats not a bad deal. and you know its good stuff.

if you were best friends with a doctor, a pharmacist, and a vet. and you had good insurance. you and all your friends would be set for life..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I seriously doubt any doc would be willing to prescribe 5000mg or more testosterone to a single patient at any one time. If you are that worried about cost check out the Anabolic Forum, and look into making your own from powder.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stielow775
    I know this might be a dumb question but if I am 24 and I want to get a discount on AS do you guys think I could find some doctor online that could give me a prescription in the US and then I could use my company insurance card so that I would only have to pay the copay. What do you guys think? My company has to be good for something. I guess I could tell the doctor I have low sex drive or something like that .

Stielow
    Yes, your insurance would most likely pay for Rx's of aas, but a lot of these
    insurance co's will reject injectables. BUT, as the other guys said, it will
    be hard to find an MD to give you a prescription.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Flexin is correct insurance does not cover injectables only the gel. I know from personal experience.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stielow775

Stielow
    ****, sounds like you got it figured out! Too bad nobody else thought of that.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Im not going to go all in this, so dont anyone bother PMing me for details cause Im not going to talk about it..

But yes, you can get a script (test, deca , var, gh, slin, synthroid , halo, clomid, nolva, ari, aromasin , dostinex, androgel )

Yes, many insurances will completely cover it all, except for the GH.

Yes, not only legal, but it will be dirt cheap for you.

Yes there are a few doctors that do this. A couple can be found on the web. Life extention programs are what they are sometimes called, or performance enhancement therapy.

Dosages can range from 200-600 test and/or deca 20-40mg var every day etc etc...mild doses

Thread Information