Thread: b-12 dosage

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member

b-12 dosage

would taken 1000mcg's of b12 daily be bad? or how about 1000mcg's eod i dont want to stick myself with daily b12 shots! please let me know guys

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Realize b-12 is a water soluble vitamin that the body excrets daily in urine. I personally take ED. However, EOD should be okay but to see if there any good results from taking b-12 ED is best IMO

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I have done both 1000mcg's and 500mcg's daily and notice no differance. Einstein told me to do 500 mcg's per day and that is what I do. I don't know if I see a differance with the b12 but it is so cheap to do.
    Good luck bro!

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    well from what people told me i can mix deca and test in the same syringe with the b12 right? and what kind of results and how long till you see results from b12? they say you have more energy and a bigger apetite right?

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    well from what people told me i can mix deca and test in the same syringe with the b12 right? and what kind of results and how long till you see results from b12? they say you have more energy and a bigger apetite right?
    huge appitite.

Thread Information