Tribex is offline Associate Member

syringes denied!??

Went into another pharmacy today to pick up some syringes ( for those who didnt see, yesterday i posted that i could only get 1" pinz for a glute shot). I had called in advance to make sure they gave out syringes and that a presciption was not needed. I went in, asked for 22g 1.5", and the kid looked at me funny... the brought it back behind the counter where three people had a "whisper war" right in front of me about how these needs are not for slin and were "illegal intramuscular injections". So after a while, they came back around the desk and told me "those needles are only for prescription, sorry." So, knowing this was all bull, i was just like whatever and walked away.

This ever happen to anyone?

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    never has happened to me, I buy from the pharm and online if you want a good online place tro get pinz PM me

kronik is offline Senior Member
    No not yet anyway....I work in a hospital, so no prob here.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how it is in the States, but in Canada it's illegal not to sell syringes to someone. Hell, in some places in downtown Toronto they give them away for free to help control people sharing needles (ie. druggies, bums, homeless...).

True story...I had a buddy go into a local Pharmacy and ask for Syringes. Real big guy so the idea of steroids are very easy to pop up when you look at him. The Pharmacist said "Not for you". My buddy shrugged his shoulders and yelled out, "Fine, I'll get them off of a druggy off the street" and proceeded to walk out. The Pharmacist came running outside and had a sudden change of heart and decided to sell the syringes to him.

I'm assuming that you can legitely sue if they don't provide you the pins, especially if you're willing to pay.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you can always say it's for a "School Project".

They passed a law recently in the U.S. where syringes are legal to get over the counter now without a prescription. Oddly enough the law was for junkies, they were spreading aids too fast by sharing needles so they decided it was time to let them use clean needles and slow the AIDS sharing process down in the U.S. But i have a feeling some small town pharmacies have no idea of this law yet.

In the US, at least in my state, they are legal to buy and have with no prescription as long as its under 10 syringes, but they saw me and decided they didnt want to sell them to me i guess. WTF, they really think they are making a difference or something?

max-it is offline Member
    I had this same thing happen to me. I went into a national pharmacy chain and asked for the same pin gauge and size. They said they didn't have them. So I asked them to order them for me. Well the "bitch" walked in back and talked to some old fart and then came back and said they didn't carry that size at all and they could not be ordered. I felt like telling them to go to hell but I kept my cool. I just went down the street to another place and bought them there. I now order all my pins online so I don't end up pulling some guy accross the counter and explaining to him how serious I am about not liking being lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I had this same thing happen to me. I went into a national pharmacy chain and asked for the same pin gauge and size. They said they didn't have them. So I asked them to order them for me. Well the "bitch" walked in back and talked to some old fart and then came back and said they didn't carry that size at all and they could not be ordered. I felt like telling them to go to hell but I kept my cool. I just went down the street to another place and bought them there. I now order all my pins online so I don't end up pulling some guy accross the counter and explaining to him how serious I am about not liking being lied to.

I heard you bro, i was about ready to turn this lady into an "over-the-counter" projectile after that.. but i said whatever and left.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I had similar trouble with WU. I hate when they tell you a policy you know is bullsh*t. Even when you say, nope sorry, I know your policy and it's this. Then they pull the bullsh*t "store policy" line. Righteous bastards think they're doing something. They have no clue. It just makes them feel big for a few hours.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I had similar trouble with WU. I hate when they tell you a policy you know is bullsh*t. Even when you say, nope sorry, I know your policy and it's this. Then they pull the bullsh*t "store policy" line. Righteous bastards think they're doing something. They have no clue. It just makes them feel big for a few hours.
    just about the same thing happened to me
    cept I told em they werent for me the were for my junkie freind and I didnt want him to get aids
    I promptly siad
    I quess he will just have to share and walked out

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I don't know how it is in the States, but in Canada it's illegal not to sell syringes to someone. Hell, in some places in downtown Toronto they give them away for free to help control people sharing needles (ie. druggies, bums, homeless...).

True story...I had a buddy go into a local Pharmacy and ask for Syringes. Real big guy so the idea of steroids are very easy to pop up when you look at him. The Pharmacist said "Not for you". My buddy shrugged his shoulders and yelled out, "Fine, I'll get them off of a druggy off the street" and proceeded to walk out. The Pharmacist came running outside and had a sudden change of heart and decided to sell the syringes to him.

I'm assuming that you can legitely sue if they don't provide you the pins, especially if you're willing to pay.
    It works.... i have done the same at a pharmacy.... as soon as you say, you are going to re-use the same pins you have, or share with someone, they have a change of heart.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes that has happened to me. i have tried every pharmacy around here and they want to poke and prod at me. I have never had any success trying to get rigs at a pharmacy. I havnt tried recently but that is the way it was a couple years ago.

Thread Information