BigGenes is offline Member

Methyldienolone?!?!?!?!

Methyldienolone 4mg/ml. My supplier is sending me 2 of these. They are 60ml bottles and I am stoked about getting free $hit. But I have no idea what the hell this is. I have been in the game a while and I know I don't know everything but what is this stuff? How do I take it? What does it do? Has anyone else taken it? and if so what did you think? Give me all the info you guys can. Thanks

Wait I mean...I don't have a supplier, but if I did and he was doing this.

kokosmash is offline New Member
    its the "little brother" of methyltrienolone . highly anabolic , moderately androgenic , and if anything like big bro, quite hard on the liver. I.E. no more than 5mgs/day or you might as well sign up for a transplant! Also to note, its a 19-nor derivative(deca ) so its very hard on the hpta. Basically the 19-nor version of d-bol, only more toxic, and hard on the nuts!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    It's legal for now. There's tons of m-dione/dien threads over at anabolicminds.com

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kokosmash
    its the "little brother" of methyltrienolone. highly anabolic, moderately androgenic, and if anything like big bro, quite hard on the liver. I.E. no more than 5mgs/day or you might as well sign up for a transplant! Also to note, its a 19-nor derivative(deca) so its very hard on the hpta. Basically the 19-nor version of d-bol, only more toxic, and hard on the nuts!
    um no

methyltrienolone is 17aa-trenbolone

toxicity is so great that dosing would be in the mcg...sure as hell not 5mgs/day

its very very androgenic and very very little anabolic

its not a derivative of deca , its methylated tren

methyldienolone is similar, but as the name implies it contains one less double bond (dien vs trien) making it predictably weaker in potency

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    methyldienolone is similar, but as the name implies it contains one less double bond (dien vs trien) making it predictably weaker in potency
    Very true, I am actually doing a PH stack right now with Methyldienolone and Methyl 4 Hydroxy Nandrolone (M4OHN). I am taking in my 4th week 12mg of M-Dien and 16 mg of M4OHN and I just got my liver values checked...all values were normal. Also, neither is very hard on the HPTA as my nuts are still full size and my libido is still high.

Fpot66

Bump...I need more info

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    It is a cutting drug. Problem is there are many that report no effects, whereas other report great effects so reliable info is hard to come by. Most of those who report nothing had taken M1T and were expecting similar results, when they only gained 1-2lbs of hard muscle they said it was crap (some people really like water weight I guess).

Fpot66

Thread Information