Thread: Masteron!!!

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

Masteron!!!

I got my hands on a bunch of materon, how do you guys like it i've never taken it and i don't know anybody that has, so i would like some feed back because i would like to try some soon! I've heard some good **** about it, but my only concern is the hairloss,since it is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone this makes it kind of questionable! and also how long should you run it for and at what doses? doesn't exactly say in the profiles...?

kokosmash is offline New Member
    Run it as long as u want, but if yer DHT sensitive you'll probably not like it in that it will likely make you molt like a parrot in heat!

kokosmash is offline New Member
    EOD by the way. what else will you run it with?

not really sure what i would do it with maybe some fina or winny! i was only thinking about maybe 6 weeks with it i like doing shorter cycles now like 6-8weeks and one month off, works good for me i find that after 6-8 weeks my gains slow down big time so i may as well come off, plus it works out good because my natural test doesn't shut down completely in the time so i recover alot quicker and keep like 98% of my gains!! but im only looking to get 100% shredded so if i take it with something it will be with something that will give ZERO water and fat! are there ways to tell if you're DHT sensitive? also how much a week should be taken? and is as good as it sounds ? and last what about taking it alone? thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i love masteron , winny and primo when im cutting, i get great results.

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    when i was on Masteron i shot 100mg EOD but your not gonna get that really ripped look unless your under 7% bf

detroit is offline Banned
    dont run the masteron with winny, if your worried about hariloss, then winny and masteron will be death. Try Test Prop along with your masteron run them at equal doses. What brand of Masteron is it??

it's home made! i was just thinking about running it alone because i'm not too serious about big cycles anymore i'm happy where i am right now but just a little more ripper! here's the stats as of aug 4... 242 at 8% bf and ive been clean for like 5 months now so my body is hanging on to the muscle pretty good and i'm naturally an ectomorph so i'm naturally pretty lean so all im really looking at is to just lean up and maybe some size but nothing too dramatic plus im not willing to spend that much anymore either so if i could get good results with masteron alone then that'd be awesome, also i've done prop before and because i bloat very easily i put on some water with prop which is not what i'm looking for at all right now! so what do you guys think?

detroit is offline Banned
    Not sure i have never done Mast alone, but the Mast would help ward off the bloat while taking test, have you tried Ldex or femara for water retention? Stuff works great...Good luck let us know how it goes.

i have i've done a prop,fina and winstrol cycle and it still bloated me up and my diet was pretty clean too! ive also done sustanon and fina with a-dex 1mg/ed and still got bloated just me tho i hold water like crazy so i won't be able to take anything that even converts in the slights bit i'm even out ruling primo and eq! the look that i'm trying to achieve is that hard mature muscle look i'm only 21 so i mean i know it will come with time but hopefully i can achieve it a little early! anybody else have any ifo for me?
    Last edited by crosby7117; 08-08-2004 at 12:28 PM.

Thread Information