Oakley is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle math problem

Ok well im starting to look into my second cycle and leaning towards a cutting cycle that i would get minimal gains with a loss of body fat. Tell me what you think if this is right.

EQ 400mg for 20 wks
    Test E 500 14 wks - start when i start eq
    Nolvadex
    followed by pct

What I dont get is the duration of test while using EQ did i do this right
    also can i swap test e for sust250?

My first cycle was deca 300 and sust250 in the end I gained about 26 lbs and yes some fat but i was skinny as hell and people are ****ting when they see me so I am very happy with results. I love what sust did for me.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    Ok well im starting to look into my second cycle and leaning towards a cutting cycle that i would get minimal gains with a loss of body fat. Tell me what you think if this is right.

EQ 400mg for 20 wks
    Nolvadex
    followed by pct

My first cycle was deca 300 and sust250 in the end I gained about 26 lbs and yes some fat but i was skinny as hell and people are ****ting when they see me so I am very happy with results. I love what sust did for me.
    Run the test 1 weeks longer than EQ. A 20 weeker for a second is a tad bit long IMO...

Also for a cutter I would use Prop...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    20 weeks is way too long IMO, and with sus? Thats a boat load of injects @ eod and will get real old real fast.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member

EQ 400mg for 20 wks
    Nolvadex
    followed by pct

imo, i would stay with a single ester test like cyp or enth,if you dont mind ed injections, go with prop which is a better cutter,you should run the test past the eq and pct start time will depend on what test you run

But are you supposed to run EQ for 20 wks right? When you say tad bit long why because its my second cycle or possible health problems. I took my blood pressure this morning and it sint high at all and i just got off just a note if that means anything.

EOD or ED doesnt bother me i want to go get alergy shot perscription just so i can put needles in me its f'n addicting

But are you supposed to run EQ for 20 wks right? When you say tad bit long why because its my second cycle or possible health problems. I took my blood pressure this morning and it sint high at all and i just got off just a note if that means anything.
    recommended for 12 weeks at least..Due to it only being your second cycle
    Last edited by kronik; 08-08-2004 at 09:18 AM. Reason: spelling

EOD or ED doesnt bother me i want to go get alergy shot perscription just so i can put needles in me its f'n addicting
    Then go with Prop ED. and run it 3 weeks past EQ so PCT times will match..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    recommended for 12 weeks at least..Due to it only being your secind cycle
    I understand Im new to this and will not argue that but that sounds a little biased if its only cuz its my second cycle. What would harm me if i did the 20 wks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    run the eq 14 weeks and test e for 15......however with what you are looking to do, I would look into prop/tren .....

I understand Im new to this and will not argue that but that sounds a little biased if its only cuz its my second cycle. What would harm me if i did the 20 wks
    If you feel like you are up to then I say go for it. EQ is not that harsh of a compound..

If you feel like you are up to then I say go for it. EQ is not that harsh of a compound..
    What im concerned about is the test for that long and my balls becoming nothing. They shrunk a big amount will they get smaller than what they are now going for that long?

What im concerned about is the test for that long and my balls becoming nothing. They shrunk a big amount will they get smaller than what they are now going for that long?
    You will need HCG for this cycle...

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Ive never tried test to cut up, but kronik is right, go with the prop if you go with test. If youre trying to lean out, Id stay away from the sust. I personally like EQ and winny for cutting up. Try the EQ for 15wks and winny depot for no more than 8 weeks at 50mg ed. The only downside is the crap-load of injections, but if youre body starts to look like hamburger, you could drink the winny. JMO

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, 20 weeks is fine, or you could bump up the doses and run a 15 week cycle, which is what i would do

Have you not recovered from you last cycle yet?

What were the specifics of your last cycle Oakley?

Have you not recovered from you last cycle yet?

No im still in PCT but im not starting right away. Im researching right now for my next cycle which i will start in 6 wks or the end of sept. But im also considering another bulking cycle. but will decide in a few weeks. im leaning more to a cutting cycle though

Sust250 .5 ml eod 11 wks
    Deca 300 1ml wk 10 wks
    Nolvadex
    Clomid which is what im doing right now

No im still in PCT but im not starting right away. Im researching right now for my next cycle which i will start in 6 wks or the end of sept. But im also considering another bulking cycle. but will decide in a few weeks. im leaning more to a cutting cycle though
    If you are going to start cycle #2 6 weeks after your first you should get some blood work just to be sure you have fully recovered IMO...

If you are going to start cycle #2 6 weeks after your first you should get some blood work just to be sure you have fully recovered IMO...
    I am seriously considering it I want to stick myself again asap. Curious what should I be looking for?

Yeah, and the rule of thumb I use is that if I do a 12 week cycle, I wait until ive been off for 12 weeks until the next one, 10 weeks, 10 weeks off etc. etc. 6 weeks after your last cycle is waaaay too soon IMO. Plus you used Deca , which is long lasting so its pretty much like you finished your cycle 2 weeks ago.

Why is it a rule of thumjb keep in mind im new to this so I dont know the effects of doing it to early

Thread Information