TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

DECA & EQ In This Cycle

I have posted about my T400 /EQ cycle and how i was gonna witch out the EQ for some Deca but now after hearing from some fellow board members i am gonna keep the EQ and add in the deca. I may have for got to say that this is gonna be a long cycle, Probably 16 to 20 weeks. This will be my first long cycle. I am not sure of the exact amount of weeks , I will take week by week as i get in the 16 week range. I will see how i look and feel as the weeks go on.

my question is, how should the dosages be with the EQ and DECA? Witch one should i be doing more of ? I am currently doing :

T400 2x per week (800mg total)
    EQ 200mg 2x per week (400mg total) ??
    Deca300 150mg 2x per week (300mg Total) ??

Should i ghange the dosages for the EQ and DECA? Should the Deca Be more Mgs then the EQ?

As far as PCT i have Clomid,L-nolva,L-dex,proviron

Thanks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you running both eq and deca ??

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Why are you running both eq and deca??
    Correct, are you planning on cutting or bulking?

This is a bulking cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TomsTwinTowers
    This is a bulking cycle.
    thats fine......but why are running both deca and eq???

I was gonna drop the Eq but after talking to several people on many boards about it they pointed out that they have had some of there best mass building cycles on some kind of combos that included deca & EQ. When i asked why there where so many threads saying that deca and eq should not be done together the y said that every one was posting that they have read it but had no solid reason why it should not be done together.

These are some of the comments that i got on another board.

1.(FROM A MOD ON ANOTHER BOARD)Gentleman, that is one of the board myths that have been repeated for so long no one has any reason to why they are saying it, only that they have heard it. it is like saying tren and winny shouldn't be stacked because they are similar, when that is recommended all the time, and i think winny and tren are much more similar than deca and eq. Deca is 19 nor derivative that can add serioius size and tons of water, eq is a test derivative that causes mild gains, good vascularity, steady strenght. These two drugs are very different imo.

2.(MOD ON ANOTHER BOARD)The only similarity is that the 2 are more anabolic than androgenic .

EQ is almost chemically identical to D-bol...yes D-bol!

Stacking EQ and Deca together is amazing!!

3.eq and deca go together very well.

4. eq and deca along with test is my favourite cycle

5.(THIS WAS FROM ME) I thought i have read here Deca and EQ are very simulare and should not be stacked together. Is this wrong?

Thanks

6. yea i thought i read this too

What do you guys think.????
    Thanks

one of the best things about eq is the added vascularity......which is gone once you factor in the added bloat from deca . As i stated in another thread, there is applications for using both in a cycle (ie a little deca to lube the joints). I would personally run a good test base and pick one other compound to go with it. As far as EQ and dbol being the same chemiclly..... it is amazing what a tiny little difference can make when you are talking about the chemical make up of a substance(see the difference between gold and lead)

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    I dont see anything wrong with your cycle plan. The good thing about having EQ in there with the deca is that it isnt as supressive AND it will increase your appetite like a MoFo. Increased appetite=eat more=bigger muscles.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done both compounds, And I have mentioned on here before and everyone was like you cant do that. I dont know of any complications/reactions that are caused by taking both. Anyone know a reason why??????

I have a freind at the gym that competes in Body Building shows( Him and his training partner) and they both recommend it highly. I dont think they like the idea of taking too much Deca . At least thats what I got out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I have done both compounds, And I have mentioned on here before and everyone was like you cant do that. I dont know of any complications/reactions that are caused by taking both. Anyone know a reason why??????

I have a freind at the gym that competes in Body Building shows( Him and his training partner) and they both recommend it highly. I dont think they like the idea of taking too much Deca. At least thats what I got out of it.

That is just it, everyone says no !!!! But no one knows why ?????

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump - I've wondered this also, anyone with experiance and not "just because"?

Thread Information