Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget about PCT, it is a must...

Badgerman is offline Banned
    If you use TEST make sure the Nolvadex is there. I used just some test gel....the mellow stuff for old men......and only put on two packs of 5 a day.......bloated up like a big sausage......worst experience of my life. I just don't understand wanting all the test and then taking a bunch of ancillaries to handle the gross side effects. Maybe it's a macho thing.

Tforce is offline New Member
    ok i have the pic of what i have now how do i post it?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tforce...do not start your cycle tomorrow. You need more knowledge and the proper gear. For your first cycle you should make it simple like Test E or Test Cyp for 10 weeks, 400-500mg weekly, inject every 3rd or 4th day. Forget the winny and eq for now. You should of came here first, you are going to get bad info from people at the gym. Winny will shut you down very hard. Start with test only cycle...take 10mg Nolvadex every day and pct with clomid and nolvadex.

Ok I will take you guys word for it. I will hold off I guess. I was so siked though but I guess I am not ready for that yet

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tforce
    Ok I will take you guys word for it. I will hold off I guess. I was so siked though but I guess I am not ready for that yet
    good call.

your health and gains will show for it in the future...

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, you still with us?
    Just thought that I would tell you a few things to get you going. I'm sorry if you already know it.
    You should really run some king of testosterone with every cycle, This is to keep your test levels up if/when you 'shut down' shutting down means when your body stops producing its own hormones properly because you put so much synthetic hormone in yourself. Without running test you may lose your labido and become impotent for a few months, also you will lose all of your hard earned muscle when you come off of the gear as there will be no natural test to help you keep it.
    When you take test it can convert or aromatise to oestrogen. oestrogen can cause you to retain water and fatty tissue. especially around you chest. (bitch tits) to stop this from hapening you should always have access to an anti oestrogen drug (anti e) like nolvadex . Look out for signs like itchy nipples or even lactation. If you get this, start taking anti e's.
    when you stop taking steroids you need to run a Post Cycle Therapy PCT to kickstart your natural hormone production, or you will lose all of your gains. Have access to Clomid for this purpose.
    If your testes begin to shrink in size you can counter this with HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin ) make sure that you have access to this also. if you need help with doses etc, just post a thread.
    The stuff that your mate sold you is good stuff (if it is real) but using them together without test is not so good. I doubt that he was ripping you off, I guess that he doesn't really know too much himself (too few aas users do)
    What are your goals? u wonna get huge or toned and hard?
    Eat at least 5 meals a day all with 40-50 grams of good protien in (chicken breast, tuna, eggs, steak, low fat dairy)
    Drink LOTS of water (as much as you can) this will help to keep your liver clean.
    feel ferr to ask more.
    good luck bro
    Todd

Thank you for the info, and yes I am still here i am just trying to post a pic of what I got so you guys can tell me if its real or not. But I keep getting an error saying file is to big, anyway thank you for the diet and the advice I will follow it to the T. Now I just need to get some of what you described. Thank you again

try looking your stuff in the 'steroid pictures' part of this forum. scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the 'forum jump' dropdown bar, select steriod pictures

you can also do a search for the lot number of your stuff in the search dropdown at the top of the page. if it is there then you can read what others experiences of it are.

ok I will try that but I think I can post the pic now so if you can see it plz tell me what you think of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ok deca and winny now what?-untitled-scanned-01.jpg  

I have never used the stuff so I cant help you.
    Post it in the 'steroids pictures' forum
    those guys know there stuff

kk thanks dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information