Thread: Sust 250

PressThis is offline Junior Member

Sust 250

Sust 250:

In the steroid profile it talks about the lean muscle mass obtainable with this substance.

Althouh I have read a lot of conflicting arguements about it being a majority, lean gain.

Would like to hear about any experiances with sust and also the dosages. ( wondering if there is a corrilation between the two? )

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    My cycle NOW is sus 625mg week split into EOD shots and deca . I am up 20lbs in week 9. Almost zero bloat and bf has stayed the same. WORKING WELL FOR ME.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    My cycle NOW is sus 625mg week split into EOD shots and deca. I am up 20lbs in week 9. Almost zero bloat and bf has stayed the same. WORKING WELL FOR ME.
    starting 4th wk of sust 1000mg wk 250mg eod and nothing yet, everything i hear is it kicks in the 4th wk?? also added 50mg of dbol last wk, still waiting

Quake is offline Member
    Follow this link for my cycle results on sust 250 and Deca and Dbol . The whole thread is all about it.

4th cycle, 3rd week, sust and deca

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    starting 4th wk of sust 1000mg wk 250mg eod and nothing yet, everything i hear is it kicks in the 4th wk?? also added 50mg of dbol last wk, still waiting
    Just be patient... If your diet is good and so is your training, then you will be fine as long as the gear is legit.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    just like anything else if you keep your diet clean and take anti -e's you will mostly gain lean mass,the amount of weight you gain goes by the amount of food you eat.Some gear is suited better for cutting and some for bulking.

Thread Information