Thread: Do Not Drink!

Justoid is offline Associate Member

Do Not Drink!

This is mainly for all the newbies and everyone else who almost daily start threads with 'can i drink while on a cycle'- furthermore it is so you can learn from my mistakes. Basically i have just finished wk5 of a test only cycle- my training and diet have been good and i have been working hard. I had not touched a drop during this time. Yesterday after our first game (rugby) all the boys were going out for a few beers- i think what the heck i have been working my ass off. Well as usual a few turned out to be a **** load and i ended up absolutely hammered. I totally regret it. Today has been an absolute right off- i have not eaten anything, hardly able to get out of bed, not drank any water, sweating all day and generally feeling horrible. This is the worst i have EVER felt after a night out and i can honestly say alcohol and AS do not mix so dont do it!
    going back to the pan now
    Last edited by Justoid; 08-08-2004 at 10:35 AM.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    That sux bro but good post for the newbies

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope you learned your lesson
    beers are for queers (at least while on cycle)

Swellin Guest
    I sure can eat alot more chilidogs if I have a few beers with them.

I hear ya bud...it's just not worth screwing up your program for a night of beer. Stick with water and actually be the DD for a change.

Paingain is offline Banned
    What I hate is when your out and your drinking diet coke or water, and you have to hear everybody saying to you,"why arent you drinking?" or" just a few isnt going to hurt ya' ". Sometimes I feel like telling them I'm not drinking because I dont want to look like thier fat asses. But what I really hate is that chicks these days are fuc*ing the fat slobs, and the guys like myself who bust thier a*ses in the gym are having a harder time at the clubs than the idiot slobs. I think I just need to move out to Cali where your not looked at as being wierd because you have muscle!!!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    What I hate is when your out and your drinking diet coke or water, and you have to hear everybody saying to you,"why arent you drinking?" or" just a few isnt going to hurt ya' ". Sometimes I feel like telling them I'm not drinking because I dont want to look like thier fat asses. But what I really hate is that chicks these days are fuc*ing the fat slobs, and the guys like myself who bust thier a*ses in the gym are having a harder time at the clubs than the idiot slobs. I think I just need to move out to Cali where your not looked at as being wierd because you have muscle!!!
    I hear ya bro! But truth be told, most people admire the dedication and sacrafice it takes to be a Big MOFO!

Keep it up and the Ladies will come for sure!

MJ

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    a few beers are fine,..just dont over do it like you did lastnight. I understand your pain,..im sitting right now feeling like ****,..out to 3:45am drinking and barely made it home. A few guys i was with got into a huge fight after we left the bar,.one got hit by car by the guy he had just beat the living **** out of,...needless to say,..i barely made in today and I cant ever stand up with my knees bukling.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    im going on a stags party in sept and i will be 8 weeks into my cycle i was thinking of having one or 2 but now it aint going to happen

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah I've drank 3 times since I started 4 weeks ago and its only been 4 drinks max but I'm still feeling guilty. no more for me gotta buckle down now.

Ive had profesional athletes tell me to drink some while on a cycle. Its an easy way to boost your carbs and cals, as well as get a good nite sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    Ive had profesional athletes tell me to drink some while on a cycle. Its an easy way to boost your carbs and cals, as well as get a good nite sleep.
    I sleep just fine without alcohol and if i want more calories I'll make something to eat.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Live & learn. If your going to drink just wait till your cycle is over but thats only IMO. Not to mention the possible consequences of messing around the p450 system which during cycles is critical

Thread Information