Justoid is offline Associate Member

What to say about gyno

While i am up i thought id post this quick question- if its in the wrong forum please feel free to move it. Basically had surgery 5 months ago and not really told anyone except my girlfriend at the time. Left me with 2 pretty noticeable scars under the nipples. I do my best to cover them up using make up etc- anyway in the showers after the game yday one of my team mates unsurprisingly notices them and says jeeso what happened to your chest with those scars (que everyone to stare and comment). I just tried to palm it off and said i ripped my chest while benching they had to do a minor op and go in and pad the area around it and remove some ligament- the wiseass replies ive never heard of that happening, i just say ye its nothing major the scars will fade over time. So you guys reckon i could have said anything else or give any other reasons for the scars- think ill just stick with the ripped chest story- what do you guys think

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    well, you could tell them that your doctor detected some enlarged nodes there and wanted to take them out just to be sure. Then point out that something like 10% of breast cancer victims are men and I'm sure they'll want to change the subject. It has the advantage of being just embarrasing enough that they'll believe you.

The "I'm so strong, I ripped my chest apart" excuse seems a little lame...

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    it wasnt like i tried to make out because i am so strong i ripped my chest- i said i was doing relatively light weights on the bench and then i just felt like a tear, i said i thought i was having a heart attack- then just waffled on

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    tll them to get stuffed. none of their business

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woodiechopper
    well, you could tell them that your doctor detected some enlarged nodes there and wanted to take them out just to be sure. Then point out that something like 10% of breast cancer victims are men and I'm sure they'll want to change the subject. It has the advantage of being just embarrasing enough that they'll believe you.
    good idea.

Thread Information