joe042248 is offline Junior Member

Cyp or Enanthanate to stack with Eq??

Iam running 400mg/wk of Eq for ten weeks and wondering which test works best with Eq either Enanthanate or Cyp. Which one is more painful also??? also anyone have any suggestions on wich brands work best for either gear??? thanks

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I would preffer to run the enethate with EQ. Run EQ 400 and Test E 500 for 10 weeks.

I would preffer the EQ from Ttokkyo and there are many enethates out there, but I would go with Schering because it's 250mg/ml if you have a choice.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Enth and cyp are basically the same. Avoid ttokkyo cyp if you are worried about pain. Personally I'm a big fan of enth. ttokkyo's eq is great. Most will say run it at 400 a week, but from past experience and other friends taking it, I recommned running ttokkyo eq at 600 a week. Enth should not give you any pain.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Either one. There is really so little difference between Cyp and Enanth, a few carbon atoms here or there. Which of course a SLIGHTLY different release rate. Anyway my personal preference is toward Cyp, I just seem to have better results...
    I am currently running QV test cyp and QV Eq, the injects are painfree and the results so far are great!!!! In the past I have used the Ttokkyo products also with great results although some pain was involved.
    Tornel makes a good enanthate . Of course all of the things I listed above are Vet products.
    If you can get Human gear at a resonable price go that route!! Test Cyp and Enath, in the human version are painfree. Of course you cannot get Eq in a "human" version, it is made for horses....

Shit, sorry guys.
    Last edited by GenuinePL; 02-27-2002 at 01:30 PM.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    genuinePL are you serious that you have to inj. cyp ED or EOD? I thought cyp was once a week?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i thought that was test prop that has to be shot every day or other. cyp. from what ive read is nearly identical to enth.

joe042248 is offline Junior Member
    so if i could get ttokyo or QV eq which one would you reccommend??? also has anyone heard of Loeffler makes test E at 250mg/ml???? and is The T200 that Brovel makes the Test E??? thanks for the input...

Originally posted by JRob
    genuinePL are you serious that you have to inj. cyp ED or EOD? I thought cyp was once a week?

Sorry guys. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I can't read the shit straight. What ever I read I think of something else.
    I'm sorry for that. I have to figure out what's wrong with me latelly. This is a second response that I fucked up on in last 3 days. Man this sucks

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    Yeah the T200 from Brovel is Eth.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by joe042248
    so if i could get ttokyo or QV eq which one would you reccommend
    Either at this moment... I have used both and as I said above am currenly using the QV Eq. They have both been great products that I would recommend.. Remember though things change rapidly, Ttokkyo for the most part is fairly dependable. The QV is a new company, that as soon as it makes a name MAY begin to cut more corners. Only time will tell, if they are consistant...

Thread Information