Thread: GH question

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member

GH question

Is Gh safe to do at 24-25 years of age, as far as acromegly(sp?), or any other side effect, is concerned? Ive done plenty of research and have found many conflicting views. If I were to do it, it would be to lean out, so what would the ideal iu's/day be? I also understand its very expensive, so what would be the going rate for, lets say, a 9 month supply? I know theres no test involved, but are there any sexual benefits?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn26
    Is Gh safe to do at 24-25 years of age, as far as acromegly(sp?), or any other side effect, is concerned? Ive done plenty of research and have found many conflicting views. If I were to do it, it would be to lean out, so what would the ideal iu's/day be? I also understand its very expensive, so what would be the going rate for, lets say, a 9 month supply? I know theres no test involved, but are there any sexual benefits?
    Youll get more responses, etc. in the GH forum. Im about to run my first cycle of gh but Im almost 40. From all the research I have done, acromegly is extremely rare and happens from high doses. If you run it around 2-4iu's, it should be no problem. I say this from research though, not actual experience. Go into the gh forum and ask some of the knowledgable guys like Redbaron. His advice is always solid.

Thread Information