latinmuscle is offline Junior Member

Arrow nolva & liqui question?

Hey whats up dudes? Need some of your wonderful opionions please. I did some research and got mixed reviews. gonna b starting my second cycle here soon and i'm going to running nolva and liquidex throughout cycle and i know that i can mix it with juice but was wondering if i can mix them together or should i take them seperately? thanks guys for your time.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by latinmuscle
    Hey whats up dudes? Need some of your wonderful opionions please. I did some research and got mixed reviews. gonna b starting my second cycle here soon and i'm going to running nolva and liquidex throughout cycle and i know that i can mix it with juice but was wondering if i can mix them together or should i take them seperately? thanks guys for your time.
    It sounds like you are using liquid anti-e's from a research co.......... if so you drink them..... NEVER inject that into your body.

yeah they are the liquid anti esters. Can i mix the 2 together in juice or take them seperately in 2 different juices? thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    just measure them out in a syring and drink them......... putting them in a class with water or juice may leave some of the drug behind.

got it thanks alot bro!

Thread Information