BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member

neone from canada order from ibe???

was just wondering if neone from canada ordered from ibe and how long it took to get ur order.

oh yeah and i just checked out ibe and they have some new product. accutane for cheap!!!!! and clomid/nolva in one. awsome

no one??? i know theres a lot of canadian bros on here

alert is offline Junior Member
    i emailed them in regards to this issue ... and am still awaiting a reply ... im not sure what the legal issues surrounding "research chemicals" are in canada ... is it illigal to posses these chems as it is juice ? are they thrown in the same catigory as juice when it comes to the law ? "Shrug"

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alert
    i emailed them in regards to this issue ... and am still awaiting a reply ... im not sure what the legal issues surrounding "research chemicals" are in canada ... is it illigal to posses these chems as it is juice ? are they thrown in the same catigory as juice when it comes to the law ? "Shrug"
    possesion of steroids is legal in canada, so i think theres no problems with "research chemicals" like clomid or nol

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    so possesion of steroids is legal in canada now eh? haa

Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    so possesion of steroids is legal in canada now eh? haa
    yep as long its not for sell, youre not in trouble

eh

alert is offline Junior Member
    ugh ... they are they arn't man the laws change to much ...i was under the impression that even if u possess them .. they could still charge u with intent to sell or what not ... so ... me getting juice shipped to my house ... is fine ? and i shouldn't worry about getting charged ?

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    you will get your stuff form ibe... if ya live in canada

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    if you get juiced shipped to your house and get caught you can still get in trouble

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    possesion of steroids is legal in canada, so i think theres no problems with "research chemicals" like clomid or nol

Possession of steroids are DEFINITELY not legal in Canada. They are considered a Narcotic and are classified in the same category as Coke,Crack,Heroin etc. Getting caught with under 30 ml would constitute a possession charge only, anything more is "intent" to distribute or traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Possession of steroids are DEFINITELY not legal in Canada. They are considered a Narcotic and are classified in the same category as Coke,Crack,Heroin etc. Getting caught with under 30 ml would constitute a possession charge only, anything more is "intent" to distribute or traffic.
    hell no they r no where near the level of cocain and other narcotics. theres is 6 appendix that classify the drugs in canada and AAS have the lowest criminal charges of any others. if you got caugth selling juice in canada the MAXIMUM they can give to you is 3 years in jail versus lifetime sentence for cocaine, opium, heroin, ect... and the possesion of AAS for personnal usage is not considered illegal, in canada.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    hell no they r no where near the level of cocain and other narcotics. theres is 6 appendix that classify the drugs in canada and AAS have the lowest criminal charges of any others. if you got caugth selling juice in canada the MAXIMUM they can give to you is 3 years in jail versus lifetime sentence for cocaine, opium, heroin, ect... and the possesion of AAS for personnal usage is not considered illegal, in canada.
    anyway heres a good read about AAS in canada, for all the bros that order shiits on the net....
    http://www.anasci.org/vB/archive/index.php/t-1009
    Last edited by FCECC2; 08-09-2004 at 05:57 PM.

Angelis is offline Banned
    they are not classified in the same category there are four categories 1 being heroin and sh*t like it. Steroids are in class 4 which are drugs to only be used with a script other wise sorta illegal if your not selling you will most likely get ur gear confiscated and at must a fine.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    acctually they are legal in canda. i checked a thread on muscle nexus that was straight goverment of canda. its a class four and canot not be made or sold if ur not a doctor but not illegal to have, although it is kinda technical so maybe without a script u can get in trouble. oh yeah i placed my order yesterday and recieved an email today telling me my order has been shipped. thumbs up to ibe great prices and new products

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    They're LEGAL for possession in Canada. End of story.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    They're LEGAL for possession in Canada. End of story.
    BULLY!!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    BULLY!!!

Umm...ya. So?

Sadasius is offline New Member
    Don't be a hoser eh! Pass the roids eh!!

Thread Information