CQC7_Cutthroat is offline New Member

QV Deca 300 and Hologram

Hi everyone,

My friend just recieved 2 bottles of QV Stan, 2 Bottles of QV Test Enan, and 2 bottles of QV Deca 300. All of them came in a box with the same kind of plastic shrink wrap (a light bluish shrinkwrap), they all came with holograms on the box and bottle, with stamped lot#'s and exp. dates, and they all have QV written on their tops. The holograms all look the same and have color, and match the hologram on the website, they have rounded edges and say "vet vet vet" just like they are supposed to. When I peel the holograms off the box and bottles of all of them exept the Deca they leave the octogon shapes on both box and bottle. The deca leaves Diamond shapes instead of the octogon. The Deca is lot # QVD - 3- 020. When i peeled the holograms off the Deca bottles, the diamonds did not appear at first, i had to press the hologram back down with my nail and peel them again for it to finally appear. The labels also smeared a little on the Decas because my hands were sweaty when peeling off the label. None of the other bottles did that. Both Deca's are exactly the same and the labels look like the exact same quality as the Test and Stan. The Deca boxes have some small differences to it that the others but someone on either Elite or on here posted the pictures of the same box as mine and said it was the New QV Deca box ( i cant find the thread anymore).

I know it is a newer lot # and i have heard people say the Diamonds are QV's new way of making the Holograms. I am pretty sure they are legit because they just look too perfect when compared to the rest of my QV stuff. DOes any have lot# 020 that can give me some insight???

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long thread

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I know I had 1 bottle of bunk qv300 deca not too long ago with the same problem with the shapes BEHIND the hologram so just be careful. I just pitched mine to be on the safe side. Some bros said it was their new packaging and I was ok, some said it was their old packaging and I was ok, some had no idea, and some said no way. The thing is, I DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE if it was real or fake so I bagged it, you just never know whats in the fake bottles.

Thanks for your reply Tryin2getHUGE....I am just hoping that someone here has had success with lot#020.....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i just got a bunch of deca 019's in and they are the same. i should be getting the newer ones at the end of the week so i will let you know. but im almost certain you are ok.

PT
    yes they are for sure legit, just found one and mine are real for sure

Thanks Pieto75 I am starting to feel better, but is there anyone else who have used them?

I appreciate everyone's help!!!

bump for anyone who has used QV Deca 300 lot# 020

Anyone else!?! Is there anything else besided what I mentioned above that I can use to spot fakes???

Hey Pietro75, Could you please post a picture of the 019 and 020's - I am just trying to be as cautious as I can....the thought of fake gear drives me crazy.

Thanks,

Paingain is offline Banned
    Hey, I still have an old bottle of the 012's and the ink labeling does smear on mine a little bit. And my stuff was legit for sure, i know it was because I got some deca dick pretty bad!!!

Thanks for your reply Paingain

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CQC7_Cutthroat
    bump for anyone who has used QV Deca 300 lot# 020
    I just REREAD this and keep in mind this, the batch/lot numbers are available to ANYONE via the public internet. ANY counterfiter can simply log on to QV's website and get a legit batch number and put it on their fake. Keep that in mind if thats ALL that you are going by. Like I said, I chucked mine, but either way its up to you. Be safe and good luck with that bro.

PT
    the fake qv's that i heard of dont have qv on the lid, so if you have that, you have the hologram, the batch number, and the label has round corners then it is REAL.

Tryin2getHUGE, I agree with you 100%, anyone can access the QV website and copy the numbers. My only reason for stating the batch/lot # is to see if the newer lot#'s have diamonds in the back of the hologram as opposed to the octogons. I was not trying to use the batch # alone, I just wanted to see if anyone else had used lot # 020 and if it had diamonds behind the hologram and if they had results with it.

Pietro75, I looked at the decas closely today along with the enanthate and winny and the deca 's hologram looks exactly like the rest of them and the label is printed in the same quality with the stamped (dotted) expiration and lot, and the tops are all the exact same with QV printed exactly the same on all 6 caps. I also drew some of the enanthate out to see the color and it was clear with slight yellow tint (someone in another thread had a darker yellow colored oil that was fake) . The deca was clear as well but maybe slightly more yellow than the enanthate. It just seems that everything is pointing to them being real, so I am starting to agree with you....

I appreciate all of your help guys.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I am a little concerned all of a sudden.... I have 2 different batches of QV Enanthate and Deca . I started one 13 weeks ago and it's a darker yellow color... I am sure that it is good because of the results that I have gotten.. I bought another bottle for my buddy and when I drew from it I realised that it was MUCH clearer than mine... I just figured the stuff has variances in it o well... but does this meaan anything to you guys??? I am pretty sure mine is good and I think his is too but it may be too early to tell.... thanks

gottis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CQC7_Cutthroat
    Anyone else!?! Is there anything else besided what I mentioned above that I can use to spot fakes???
    Sorry to get ur hopes a bit down ,, but i have lot 026 exp 10 2007 and i think is blunk.. the holagram is triangles also i been on it 6 weeks and lost 4 pounds,, not becuz of the deca oil or what ever the mexicans put in it ,, but cuz of me not doing pct from previus cycle i jumped on the deca and i think is fake ...so carefull bro..i hope they just put oil ,never buying qv again ,, the boltle looks 100 % real by the way..

Thread Information