Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    and the b standard will never get you to the olympics, the u.s. usually has one man make it in the decat, everyone else just plum sucks, the u.s. is horrible in the decat compared the your sprint program

dumblucky is offline Member

Decat is offline Junior Member
    Yea im redshirting but not D-2.

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    This thread is entertaining.......

Can Runners Drink Winny?

<<LMO>>

yea there is 3 going there bud. Might wanna check on that and get back to me.
    Bryan clay papas and paul terek.
    Stupid F*CK
    Yea I'm sure horrible is the word.

haha

Talking

WELL im off to sleep boys, i have a plane to catch in the morning, chat it for me while im gone! drink a couple for me too!

Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    WELL im off to sleep boys, i have a plane to catch in the morning, chat it for me while im gone! drink a couple for me too!

Only if its WINNY

<<LMO>>

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    geez....cant believe this thread hasnt been locked....

Winny anyone??? I'll buy this round.......

<<LMO>>

Stupid A$$ thinks he knows everything. Starting this dumb AS$ thread

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Guess I could whore it with everyone else

SKiN is offline Member
    So this is what you do to get ur jollies off?

What a loser.....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    The funny thing is, i bet theres at least 10 newbies who saw this thread and were like "OKAY SWEET I CAN DRINK ON CYCLE!! Those guys at the gym who told me not to, and to get clomid and nolva must be stupid! This guy says what I want to hear so he must be right!!"

AnabolicAlien Guest

is it me???

is it me or do any of you also find it disheartening that a sprinter can come on this board and purposely insult and curse at all of us without a ban?

now i'm curious as to what more it's gonna take...

A.A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DRINK!! yes drink!-uncle_sam.jpg  

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Guys I'm pretty confident this fella just says all this stuff with one purpose only - to wind you all up, and to his credit it's working very well.

OH BALLBAGS! I'VE JUST MOVED HIM TO THE TOP AGAIN!
    Last edited by NotSmall; 08-11-2004 at 03:18 AM.

georgie24 is offline Member
    im suprsied this ashole isnt banned yet

dzlx is offline Junior Member
    Doesent alcohol lower testosteron production ?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dzlx
    Doesent alcohol lower testosteron production ?

yes it does

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    he is feeding off this thread just like everyone else is.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dumblucky

BAN?

ENDO SPRINTER REPLIES

SEE?

LETS DO ONE THING WITH THIS GOOF FELLAS>>>>

ANYMORE RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD IS A FAIURE OF THE COMMARADARY OF THE BOARD AND FEEDS THIS LOSER THE "BOOZE" HE NEEDS TO GET A RISE OUT OF US.

I WILL NEVER REPLY TO ANY OF THIS WASTE OF SKINS THREADS AGAIN... AND I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME... IF YOU DO.

WE WIN !!! HE LOSES. HE WANTS A REPLY

DONT!

THERE MAY BE A FEW MORE POSTS AFTER THIS ONE, BUT IF YOU WANT THIS CLOWN TO POST MORE FRIGGEN ELEPHANTS AND BANANNAS THEN REPLY.

IM DONE WITH THIS GOOFBALL LIFE LOSER.
    Last edited by Dally; 08-11-2004 at 10:03 AM.

Gilster is offline Member
    Alright I have had enough. This guy is just pulling everyones chain and you all are falling for it. He is just rying to get attention. He claims to be a "world class sprinter"...He says he is "not white", he says his times are good enough for the olympics. Why does anyone bother. He is here to play games and get your attention. I am a firm believer that if you are caught in one lie then nothing else you say has credibility. So here is your proof. He said that he is not white BTW, so read this thread by him....

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=117183

No need to believe anything else he says. He is just going to do harm to newbies or the younger members we all know are here, and making some of them think that it is ok to drink on gear or off. Do we really need to argue such a rediculous point or should we just laugh it of as stupid and irresponsible? Do I really need to give an answer to this.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, no a 6 pack on friday is not gonna hurt you. Not to be a stero type but my entire life, all the guys ive played football with juiced, juiced, and juiced. Along with that, we drank, drank, and drank, thats what football players do,..we get diesel as hell and on the weekends drink our asses off. Its different if you're profeesional body building,..you want to be much more strict than that. However, if thats your field, no a 6 pack on a friday night is more thank okay, just dont make it too much of a habit or you will only hurt yourself.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Who are these pro athletes? King Kong Bundy and Yokozuna?
    Sounds like Budwiser executives to me

hurricanejujitsu is offline Junior Member
    When It comes to the fight or flight responce, IM gonna stand and fight, I aint running from anybody!!! lol I guess thats why im in MMA and not track. About the Drinking thing, what a joke, Higher estro, less muscle... Hey sounds like the effects of running too!~ can anyone say CATOBOLIC. Not to mention the extra liver damage...
    And for the football guys- just beause you got away with drinking don't mean it was good for you. Look at the quality of your gains, and find some of those teamates now, ill bet there all FAT. And still DRINKING.
    Newbie-Hurricane

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Why the F&*K would you want to be a sprinter anyway. For some reason all I can think of is figure skaters when I think of track athletes. Very elite indeed.

Dude! Shut the F*ck up. There was no need to say that.
    you have no idea what kind of hard work I go through.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Anybody still disputing this guys thread is probably not much of a bodybuilder to begin with, a real one would be reading up on some useful info. WHERE ARE THE MODS AT? BAN THIS LITTLE FUC*ER ALREADY!!!!!

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well if a pro athlete said it that must make it true. I am going to get a 6 pack. This one time a pro athlete told me if the girl wont give it up, there is nothing wrong with taking the pussy. These athletes know their stuff.

dont lisent to thus fuker he believes evrything jerzeyboy tells him!

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Anybody still disputing this guys thread is probably not much of a bodybuilder to begin with, a real one would be reading up on some useful info. WHERE ARE THE MODS AT? BAN THIS LITTLE FUC*ER ALREADY!!!!!
    This from the man with 1 show under his belt. Yah your pretty elite as well. You let me know when you get 7 years worth of shows under your belt not just 7 years of training.

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Hey be it from me to stop a person from having a few, but being that I am a recovering Alcoholic, I would watch how much you drink. If it is that important to you maybe you should step back and look at your use. These greatest thing to happen to me was to accept my addiction and seek help for it. I have been sober for over 2 years now and have never felt or looked better. AAS and my time in the gym combined with proper sleep and diet have made a huge positive impact on my life.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    This threads brings me to my next point. . .
    "Don't smoke crack!"

AdamK is offline New Member
    theres been more than one article in muscular development about heavy drinking and heavy drug use(recreational drugs) over a weekend will cause great gains in the long run because of the rest time your body gets when in the deep sleep far surpasses normal sleep. theres a method allot of pros use, you lift your ass off 4 days in a row, get wasted for 3 days in a row, then sleep for 2 days in a row, then lift hard again 4 days in a row, and you will gain more than ever in a short time. but you cant do it very often.

Oh my god, I am dying of laughter, I hope this is a joke, sounds like an episode of Crossballs. I heard somewhere, that doing a 3 day binge of herion is great for the immune system, it will improve your sprint times, vertical, long jump and strengh!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is anyone wasting their time with this thread???

SKiN is offline Member
    Bunch of losers.... Get a life....

El CaBaLlO is offline New Member
    BEING A NEWBIE I DONT KNO MUCH ABOUT JUICE..BUT I KNO THIS...THIS SPRINTER GUY AND HIS COMMENT ABOUT DRINKING HELPS YOU GET MORE GAINS IS PLAIN STUPID..THIS KAT TAKES MY MORON OF THE YEAR AWARD

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I knew he was problems when I answered his question about some cleansing magic potion to permanantly remove steroids . He did not like my reply but he never returned my suggestion either(to go buy it then get a drug test & post results) haha.

Ban Ba ban ban bannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And no one is taking me up on my free rounds of Winny??? Whatever more Winny for me!!

<<LMO>>

Quake is offline Member

Exclamation Newbies Take Note

Excerpts from a book entitled "Drugs and Behaviour" on alcohol -

Alcohol in low and moderate doses causes a dilation of blood vessels in the skin.....One of the traditional medical uses of alcohol, therefore, was to treat people who were exposed to cold.....

Effects on Sleep

....Even at very low Blood Alcohol Levels (BALs), alcohol depresses REM sleep for half the night.....At larger doses REM is depressed throughout the entire night....

Hangover

.....hangover results from alcohol produced effects such as low blood-sugar levels, dehydration, and irritation of the digestive system.....(also) depressed nervous system....(also) makes the brain more sensitive to seizures.....for some, such as those with epilepsy, heart disease, or diabetes, hangovers could have serious medical consequences.......

Benefits of Alcohol Consumption

....recently, several studies have offered beer and wine to elderly people in a geriatric hospital. It was found that consumption of these beverages boosted morale and increased participation in activities......there is some evidence that moderate consumption can decrease the probability of death from heart attack. This may be the case, but when all causes of death are taken into account, any benefits from moderate drinking that may be gained by decreased risk of heart attack are made up for by the increases in cancer, stroke (very important when in conjunction with AS use!!!), or accidents associated with drinking. Further research has shown that for those under 60, increased alcohol consumption is related to increased risk of dying from any cause,......

*One likely mechanism of action of alcohol is that it changes the fluidity of the membranes of the nerve cells and alters their ability to generate or conduct nerve impulses. The action of many neurotransmitters, including GABA and serotonin, is altered by alcohol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't set you straight do your own search, this is just a small amount of facts of the effects of alcohol, there is much more to it.

Enid - don't bother answering, because I don't want to know. I hope I have gone a small way towards repairing any damage you may have done with your "advice"

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Wow...this guy just made my funniest $hit list!!! Thanks for the laughs!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information