frodog is offline Junior Member

Question about orals.....

I have a friend who is about to witness steroids for the first time. He says he can only take the orals for needles are a problem for him. He is going to take Oxandrolone [anavor] and Andriol for he read this would give him significant gains for he only weighs 165 pounds. Is this a good start and should he know anything about the side effects of orals???

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    oral onlty cycles aren't a good idea. bad on the liver and almost impossible to keep the gains

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, to be honest, I saw NO results from andriol . For the $$ it's NOT WORTH IT ONE BIT. Anavar is a good oral, but I would NOT advise taking it alone. If he's not ready for needles, he's not ready for steroids .

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    The andriol is a waste of his $$$. The anavar is a awesome oral. He will be find taking it by itself and should have any side effects if taken reasonable amounts. He'll notice a nice streght gain but not too much weight gain.

max-it is offline Member
    What if you gave him his shots in the glute? This way he could look away and not be so nervous about them. After the first one the rest will get easier and easier, eventually he will be doing his own.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frodog
    I have a friend who is about to witness steroids for the first time. He says he can only take the orals for needles are a problem for him. He is going to take Oxandrolone [anavor] and Andriol for he read this would give him significant gains for he only weighs 165 pounds. Is this a good start and should he know anything about the side effects of orals???
    that can get awfully pricey. The gains arent worth the cost IMO

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    No injectable no cycle. This question is asked all the time. . . Tell the kid to suck it up and do it right or don't do it at all.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    No injectable no cycle. This question is asked all the time. . . Tell the kid to suck it up and do it right or don't do it at all.
    Yeup I agree. If you cant inject then you can't cycle. Test as a base is always good. The way to get it into your muscle is using the needle. After your first shot it's a piece of cake
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 08-09-2004 at 03:36 PM.

Univex is offline New Member
    Orals will make you look good while using, but the gains are fast fleeting. I suggest your friend gets over his fear of needles.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    What if you gave him his shots in the glute? This way he could look away and not be so nervous about them. After the first one the rest will get easier and easier, eventually he will be doing his own.
    lol thats what i always think but once i do my own glute shot i always end up in pain for days... i find it so **** hard to hold everything steady while doing that area... wehn injecting i actually think to myself holy **** im gonna be sore as hell from this lol... haveing a buddy do it IMO is the way to go for glute shots, everything else is a piece of cake on your own though....
    and im gonna have to agree with everyone else no needle no cycle. his fear of needels will subside, it only takes 30 secs and you feel almost nothing (unless you hit a nerve, but that's prevented by going slow and when you feel slight pain move the angle!)

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Oral cycle only no good, the gains you get you will lose way to much even with proper pct. They are a lot harder on your body than injectables. A good oral to jumpstart your cycle along with some test is good for a first cycle. You have to a lot more research before you start AS. Readdddddddd

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if he is dead set on andriol then tell him he needs at least 10 caps per day to make decent gains
    the anavar should help only with the strength

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    shots are fun. Also if you read up on andriol I believe it must remain cool or it loses potency. Unless your source is shipping refrigerated you might have a slight problem.

Seriously shots are easy and you get to look forward to them. Supplies for shots are cheap!

Thread Information