bigjayo is offline Associate Member

strange gyno question..please help

Hey everybody,

I have a really simple question. Just completed 2 weeks of m1t 10mg a day as a frontload for a test cycle. I am fat already so its hard to see gyno on me, I'd say I already have puberty induced gyno(if you wanna call it that, I just have a fatty chest). Anyway, I got into the shower today and really hot water hit my chest and my nips hurt really bad. I know I might be jumping the gun but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced similiar? I cannot be sure its gyno, but I did 20mg nolvadex just to be on the safe side. As I said I have a fatty chest with naturally puppy nips(used to be 370lbs 2 years ago now 240lbs). Any help is appreciated, just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something. My impression is that if its real GYNO my nips would be painful all the time (shirt on, shirt off, just an overall itchy feeling). I also did 200mg b6 just incase its gyno through another mechanism. Should be noted, since this is a frontload(2 weeks m1t, then week 3 test should be kicking in), I did NO PCT since test(an androgen) is already in my system, but I have a complete PCT for the end of the total cycle.

Thanks,

JayO

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    did you notice any symptoms during your M1T 2week cycle?

kokosmash is offline New Member
    not true bud. i got the same problem, sometimes they hurt, sometimes they dont. my problem is close, in that i had bloodwork done a while ago, and the doctor found i have higher than normal test levels naturally, but when i was fat, it increased my estro conversion because fat cells naturally contain and produce a lot of the enzyme responsible for test/estro conversion. My suggestion would be to drop the juice, and spend the next 6 mos or so dropping as much fat as possible. I did and i've got much better control of my gyno now that im 'round 10% BF rather than 20%. IMO just run the nolva without juice, and throw in some Ephedrine and clen , that should aid in droppin the weight. you might gain some strength too.

No I didn't notice anything, the first 2 days at 5mg made me tired. But I am a really big guy(6'2 240lbs but fat). Moderate strength increases, no painful nips though. I turned the water down quickly and my nips were still arroused(like hard) I dunno. I just don't want to overlook this. like I said being fat, it might be hard for me to notice gyno, but I just got the impression pain all the time from nips and them being hard was a red flag big time. I did 200mg through the entire m1t time not b/c of it, but b/c I suffer from ganglion cysts and b6 numbs my hands and reduces cyst size dramatically. And I was just recently reading 200mg also can combat progestrone(spelling?) gyno.

Hey thanks for the reply koko, I really don't want to drop the juice. I plan on adding ephedra in light doses(EC stack) through the test cycle. The reason I say this is, formerly weighing 370lbs, and now 240lbs, I have sagging skin. My doctor said I could get the surgery, or just try to fill it out more with muscle. I'be been lifting really hard for 3 years and it seems to be working, I mean it is still there, but going from 16inch fatty arms to 19" arms really tightened the skin up. I already did my weight loss thing when I was 17 and dropped 120lbs+. No man in my family is below 240lbs, everybody is at least 240lbs and I'm probably the shortest. Enough rambling, I hope you understand what I am saying. More rapid weight loss only makes me look worse, I want to tighten this skin and get a decent fat/muscle ratio. By no means do I run around with my shirt off and think I look awesome. I've got fat, I've got muscle. I don't want more sagging skin with muscle loss, it was the most depressing time of my life. Let me know what you think.

anyone else?

Thread Information