NHSLAX212 is offline New Member

Need some help guys..

Ok well....im 16 years old and i am currently working at a gym in a near by town and i have been into lifting for about 2 years now and i see gains and all but the idea of "juicing" has alwasy been on my mind and i knew i would come in contact with the stuff while workin at the gym...low and behold to weeks in i meet some guy hu tells gives me some information and tells me how he started to take AS at my age and how he competed and all and hes now 20 and a huge guy very cut and all...he never offered me AS but the next day i asked him if he could get me stuff...he told me i should start with a d-bol only cycle...i bought 100 tabs off of him but havnt used them yet...any 1 kno what i shuld do...after much research im still undecided...i was hoping some1 on here had started taking steroids at a young age and could let me kno if it worth it and so on...any input would b great.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you are to young to be on this site

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and your way to young to use steroids

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i can tell you now everyone is gonna tell you that you are way too young. train hard till your 21-22 then think about the juice. I stupidly took juice when i was 17 and guess what? i screwed up my bodys natiural testoterone levels. After a few years my test levels are back to where they should be. Besides taking 100 dbols alone with no PCT wont do much of anything. Youll gaina few punds but at 16 i dont think you should be stressing that much to try juice.

ye i was told the same thing at many sites...thanks guys i think im juss gunna stick 2 protein and creatine and pure lifting...but im still gunna stick around the site i live to lift!

Quote Originally Posted by NHSLAX212
    ye i was told the same thing at many sites...thanks guys i think im juss gunna stick 2 protein and creatine and pure lifting...but im still gunna stick around the site i live to lift!

thats the right atittude bro they banned someone last week for asking a similar question you asked and being stubborn about responses, but im sure since you want to learn theyll let you stay. BTW if you need to unload those dbols you already have, ill take them off your hands hahahaha

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Mods take notice ban

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Mods take notice ban

leave him be, let him learn.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Ok well....im 16 years old and i am currently working at a gym in a near by town and i have been into lifting for about 2 years now and i see gains and all but the idea of "juicing" has alwasy been on my mind and i knew i would come in contact with the stuff while workin at the gym...low and behold to weeks in i meet some guy hu tells gives me some information and tells me how he started to take AS at my age and how he competed and all and hes now 20 and a huge guy very cut and all...he never offered me AS but the next day i asked him if he could get me stuff...he told me i should start with a d-bol only cycle...i bought 100 tabs off of him but havnt used them yet...any 1 kno what i shuld do...after much research im still undecided...i was hoping some1 on here had started taking steroids at a young age and could let me kno if it worth it and so on...any input would b great.
    First off you are to young to even consider AS use, your body is still growing. There are a number of reasons why you shouldn't do AS mainly you are to young. Also the guy you got the d-bol from has no idea what he's talking about, oral cycle alone don't work for the most part. There is nothing wrong with researching about AS for the next 6 years, that would be your best bet but whatever you do DON'T DO AS YET. Take care

Yea im def not going down the AS route at this time in my life...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

You aren't old enough to be on this site man, let alone be using AAS..

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    its good that youre not going to take the dbol . Not only are you too young but that is not a smart drug to be taking. There is no such thing a dbol only cycle.. tell him to give you the money back'

krunch

Thread Information