magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

what is wrong with me?

ill be completeing my first week of my second cycle here on monday and this whole week i have been so run down. Im doing 75mg of prop ed and 600 mg of test E/wk. On my first cycle i never remeber being this run down. It's kinda like all i wanna do is sleep and have very little energy. I also think i have been running a slight fever the past couple nights, but it only happens at night. I just wanna know if this has happened to ne1 else and if this is just a reaction to the foreign substance which will subside in a few or what? I really don;t want to stop this cycle but i was fine before i started and now like i said im tired as hell. It even makes training a little harder and i've had to cut it short the past few days. I really hope this is just a rare side which will go away. Please let me know what you guys think
    thanks
    magic

BigGenes is offline Member
    Test flu!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Test flu!
    I think i already had that.... the second or third day i was on i broke out in a terrible night sweat and felt like i had been hit by a car. I suppose it could still be going on but in my first cycle i don;t remember it being so long ( i think it lasted a day or two max) Perhaps the combo of prop and E are causing it to go longer... i justwanted to check since well i've never used prop before lol
    I appreciate the input, i didn;t stop to think it would last so **** long lol

You can get different forms of test flu. For example. I was on a little test cycle. Me and my buddy where on the same stuff at the same time. We both got test flu. Mine wasn't bad at all. I just felt like ****. But my buddy got sick as F^ck with a fever and everything. It was bad for him. But I was able to work out and go about my day. I jsut felt bad. We wen't take out of the same bottle of course, but it was the same form of test and it was the same company.

lol man this suck... regardless i hope it clears up real soon i don;t want to be wasting all this.. out of curiousity how long did it last for your buddy. Im just shocked cause like i said it didn;t last this long the first time so i was getting a little worried.. this is very reassuring though
    thanks

His lasted a week. Mine was only 3 days. He went and got some pills from his doc that cleared it up. Its jsut like getting sick the normal way. You never know how bad it can be. Just go to your doc and tell him you are sick. He will hook you up and you won't have anythingto worry about. I suggest not telling him about the juice. Most docs don't know much about juice. Only tell a doc when you have to or if your really concerned. Don't worry you will be fine.

thanks alot bro.. i apppreciaste the input.. ill see how it goes the next day or so and if need be ill hit up the doc

Cool man. Glad I could help.

Thread Information