Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Unhappy What are the symptoms of gyno?

I think running Nolvadex at 20mg a day for 12 weeks will make a drill in your pocket$$.

I'm doing a 12 week cycle of Cypionate /EQ and I am wondering what are the symptoms of gynecomastia if not running Nolvadex through the cycle or while on?

Let me know,
    Mr. Juice

BigGenes is offline Member
    Soreness! ANd enlargement. But the enlargement part is after the soreness part. There is generally pain before you get gyno.

Cool Well...

Then if what you said are the symptoms and I decide on not running Nolvadex through my cycle of 12 weeks and I don't get a soreness feeling...I will be fine.

I'm thinking of not running Nolvadex and wait and see if I'm prone to gyno? What could go wrong?

I already did a M1T & 4-AD cycle for 4 weeks and din't see gyno occur...what can go wrong this time if I try and check if I'm prone to gyno?

Let me know,
    Mr. Juice

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Juice
    I think running Nolvadex at 20mg a day for 12 weeks will make a drill in your pocket$$.

I'm doing a 12 week cycle of Cypionate /EQ and I am wondering what are the symptoms of gynecomastia if not running Nolvadex through the cycle or while on?

Let me know,
    Mr. Juice
    Nolva @ 20mg ED shouldn't cost you more then 60$.. just get the liquid form..

Question But...

yea I also have a 50ml jug of Nolvadex in hand. But my question is...I will get a soreness before my chest starts to enlarge,rigth?

Or they can just enlarge without the soreness?

Let me know,
    Mr. Juice

Angelis is offline Banned
    usually you get the soreness before they start to enlarge but I havent ever gotten GYNO

Unhappy Guaranteed?

So, what you all are saying is:

The soreness IS 'NOT' a guaranteed before enlargement? Correct?

Let me know,
    Mr. Juice

Just because you don't grow breasts, doesn't mean it's "fine" that you don't use nolva.....it's not all about superficialities.
    I'm too lazy to cut and paste just the relevant parts of this thread....just please read through all of it:
    This thread

Cool Einstein, so...

So dude what do you think I should run Nolvadex and seens when?

10mg every day or 20mg every day?

I will be running Nolvadex alone, without arimidex .

Also when should I start taking Nolvadex? Seens the first injection or 3 days after?

Let me know,
    Mr. Juice

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I PERSONALLY WOULD ADVISE EVRYONE TO TAKE NOLVA WHILE ON CYCLE!!!!!!!
    MAKE A STICKY FOR ALL NEWBS DEMANDING NOLVA USE THROUGHOUT CYCLE

i got gyno from previous cycle and noticed itching and only slight pain in nipples within THREE DAYS i already had full blown lumps under my nips it doesnt take long for them to harden the itching and pain you feel IS BREAST TISSUE GROWING not I repeat NOT a warning sign that they will start growing. I ran nolva only for a few months but that crap didnt help, only a tiny tiny amount. id say that if the lumps are smaller than a raisin you might have a chance at shrinking them to an un noticeable size but say goodbye to any kind of roids!!! And the puffy nips are now here to stay .
    even when using non aromatizable roids and nolva i still notice new growth itchyness and such because when your shutdown from the juice it really takes it toll

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Juice

Let me know,
    Mr. Juice
    hey bro im doing the same cycle, im curious to know ur stats and results and also ur dosages

Thread Information